Chapter 10

|Sparrow POV|

Later on in the day, the Beta took me to my room. It was huge, it was amazing, let me just say the bed amazing.

At the moment I was on the bed just scrolling through Instagram. I saw Alissa from the pack, found her mate he was pale had freckles across his face brown eyes and brown curly hair. They looked happy, made me wonder if Logan and I will be like that.

I hear a knock at my door, I quickly turn off my phone and get off the bed. As I walk to the front door I look in the mirror to see I look presentable.

You're the definition perfection, your majesty

Ember joked I rolled my eyes at the wolf. It was a pain to hear its sarcasm. As I open the door, I get a mini heart attack as it's Angela.

"Oh, my goddess! Um,-" Before I could freak out about bowing she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Sparrow your mate of my best friend Logan, you can literally call me dude I'll be okay with it" She reassured me, I look at her eyes to see I don't know a glimmer of a joke. I could sense she was serious.

"Oh, okay" I nod at the information. "Want to come in?"

She nods and I move aside as she can enter, she looks around then sits on the bed just let herself fall onto the bed.

I close the door, as I stand at the door, not knowing what the hell to do as the goddess 20th child is in my room who is also my mates best friend who is also; her guard her knight and fucking amor. What am I meant to do?

Not ramble like a fucking coward

Ember commented I roll my eyes at the annoying wolf.

"Please don't act so uptight, yes I'm a child of the goddess herself I am just like you know," She told me, as she let out a sigh.

"Sorry just not used to this, not every day you get to be a goddess offspring" I comment in a low voice, then she lets out a chuckle and agrees with me.

I walk over to the bed and flop down on my stomach next to her. She turns to look at me and smiles at me.

"God my mother made you perfectly for Logan" She commented, I blush at her comment hide my face in the bed. I didn't know what to do. How am I supposed to react to that? "Not saying you, he wasn't perfectly made for you. Just looking at you, I can tell your perfect match for him. I can tell you'll be a great and loving Luna the kingdom and the heavens seen."

I and Ember didn't know what to say due to the sudden compliment. Was I really made for the position of being Luna?

These past three years I had random compliments that I'll be a great Luna to the pack. Even my father sometimes complimented on me about it.

Crash.

Angela was the first to jolt up, and run out of the room to investigate. Soon I followed her to find a woman and my mother. I saw how my mother held a knife to the woman's throat.

"Isabella please, the past is in the past please let it go," The women told my mother, but I could see in my mother's eyes it wasn't my mother but her wolf. She was growling at the sight of the women. You can see how weak the women are getting trying to hold off my mother and the knife.

I did the only thing reasonable.

"Mother!" I call out her name, I could see that I caught her attention as her eyes went normal for a minute.

"Isabella baby come on please" My father tried begging for my mother. It clearly didn't work.

"Mom please stop, just please" I begged but she wasn't budding. Then something came out of my mouth that I knew wasn't me.

"Mother let the down the knife now!" Ember spoke with authority, my mother dropped the knife and backed away from the women. She panicked looking around her surroundings. My father came running trying to comfort my mother.

Logan soon came to the scene. He rushed over to the women, checking if she had anything wrong. She kept telling him she was fine but he still was panicking.

"Mother, please just let the doctor check you out," Logan asked his mother but she kept refusing it.

Did I help out his mother? More of a question, why did Ember come out like that?

These are all questions for some other day.

- -

Y'all I love you, yall keep me motivated

Your all are beautiful people

LATE UPDATE BY A HOUR <3