Chapter 4

Sparrow POV

"Would have you suspected meeting your mate like this Sonnet?" I ask my brother who is on a hospital bed. He had a few scratch marks from Frankie. You can see how much it hurt for his own mate to attack him from his eyes. They were dull. Lifeless.

"No I expected for her to be young like me. I expected to feel her bond with me at the same time as me. This isn't how I expected it to happen Sparrow" I sense his wolf Titan coming out in the end of the sentence. He wasn't looking at me he was looking at the door. There was Frankie standing with Alpha Hayes. She was just looking like Sonnet but you can see the pain of Sonnet seeing of his own mate who hurt him.

"Sonnet and Sparrow" Hayes spoke he stepped in the room so did Frankie but very cautiously. "My delta, Frankie came here to apologize to her mate"

Sonnet scoffed and shook his head not looking away at the two of them.

"Sonnet listen -" Sonnet cuts her off and growls at her surprising her "Don't give me no pity excuse because your Alpha said so. Do it because your my supposedly mate"

Frankie looked at him she didn't seem surprised but more sadness in her eyes. She looked at me. Her blue eyes were weren't showing. Her wolf's were they were bright grey.

"Sonnet it's not like I attended to do it" She said in a low voice quiet as a whisper.

Sonnet finally looks at his mate then silence comes.

"Prove it" Sonnet asked. She looked at Sonnet her eyes went blue then she ran to Sonnet but as she got to him she tried being gentle a possible breaking down in his arms. I get up from my seat then walk out with Hayes.

I see my mother as I close the door to Sonnet room. She was talking to my father she senses my presence she smiled but quickly feel as she saw Hayes.

"What are you doing Sparrow?" She questions, looking Hayes a death glare. Mother's I swear.

"Im your son-" She growled cutting him off " I do not care who you are to my son nor who you think you are"

" I spoke to the council and we had come to an agreement you will not see Sparrow until he is legal age" Everyone had turned to look at Hayes to see his reaction. I looked at him to see his face. So many mixed emotions were on his face. I went to touch his hand but I was pulled away from his side by my mother. I look back at Hayes he was going to get my hand also. NO.

I got out of my mother grip and tried running to him but I was an omega I didn't have the strength run away fast enough from my mother. Damn this twin thing.

"What about Sonnet!" I yell at my mother and she looks at me surpised. I've never raised my voice. I've barely talked for that fact. It wasn't my nature to protest.

She kept on looking at me like I was a alien or something.

I looked at Hayes I couldn't feel our bond. I had a year left for that to happen. How would it feel? Will I feel the pain? I look at my mate he was clearly hurt but as alpha I knew his job was to put up a front.

"What age Isabella?" Hayes asked my mother, she was quick to growl at him as he used her name.

"We still are going to have to discuss it Logan" He growls loudly I felt the floor shake a little. Sheez.

I felt my mom grip lessen I look at Hayes then I run out of my mother's grip once again with all my speed I ran to him and held his hand. As he felt my told he calmed down I still saw he was riled up. I saw Frankie come out of Sonnet's room she was happier well she looked at least. Hayes side then he picked me up held me tightly. I couldn't care that everyone was against this I knew he'll be the minute I leave.

"I promise Hayes, Ill be back I-I promise" I whisper to him he just held me tighter.

"Were leaving." I hear my mother voice "Now Sparrow"

Hayes lets me down my mother grabs my wrist drag me away from him.

No...

- - - - -

Whoever want's to get mad at me for not updating. I allow you to okay?

Life as a sophomore ain't easy. Stay in school kids and do weed.

Also bonus that's a video of me being hella fine af so ENJOY

Do weeed my dudesss