Ding, Dong, Ditch part II

--Craig Jr.--

   We all sat in front of the flat screen TV and laughed as the videos were being shown on Chres' favorite show 'Ridculousness'. It amazes me how far people will go to do stupid shit. Like, there's never that ONE smart person in the bunch. They never think of things twice.

And if there is that ONE smart person, they always get swindled into doing what everyone else is doing. Just so they don't look like a 'stick in the mud' or a 'wallflower'. They want to fit in. Apparently, in the situation I'm in...I am that ONE smart person in the bunch.

"Man...I'm bored.." Chres groaned. We had finished off the grapes and earlier Ray had popped some popcorn. But that quickly turned stale. So, now we were bored and out of snacks.

Ray looked around the room, "Well..what y'all wanna do?" For some reason, no one answered him for that moment. I figured everyone was thinking of idea's of 'fun' that could occupy us for the time being.

Then I got an idea, "We could play a game..?" I stated. Chres got excited instantly, "Yeah! Let's play umm...Ooh Ding-Dong Ditch!"

As soon as he said that Rayshaun sprang up from the love seat he was sitting in, "Hell yeah, I'm down for that!" I scoffed.

Ray be the main one getting into some trouble and I'm always covering for him. And honestly, this isn't the type of neighborhood to be playin' games like that. Yeah, it's nice looking and quiet. But, this whole neighborhood full of old rich white people. They always so quick to call the police if something 'seems' suspicious.

I know some of them got guns too so...we screw around and mess with the wrong house..?

Our ass is grass...literally..

I got up and glared at Ray, "Of course you are-" I spat, he gave me one of his famous 'stank' looks. "-And Chresanto I don't think that's a game we should play around here.."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why not? It's just a game.." he said.

"A game that can turn into someone getting hurt or arrested." I stated.

"What? Niglet..-" Ray smacked his lips, walking over to Chres, "-It's just a damn game. What's the worse that can happen?"

I sighed closing my eyes. He said it. He said the one phrase you never say in a risky situation. I looked at Prince. He was shaking his head with it facing the floor. At least someone agrees with me.

I pointed towards them, "You're never suppose to say that.." I said quietly.

"Right, " Prince added, "It's like voo-doo when you say it.."

Ray scoffed, "Oh not you too Prince.."

He shrugged in defense, "I'm sorry..the absolute worse always happens. You've seen the movies."

"And everything always gets f**ked up or it will get f**ked up." I added, shaking my head, "So I say we keep our asses inside and play some 'duck duck goose' or some shit"

Chres just smacks his lips at us and waved his hand, "Man, y'all just scary. You comin' Ray?" he glanced at him with a side eye and Ray nodded, "Yeah, I'm wit' you man" They started for the door as Roc placed his arm over Ray's shoulders.

I sighed in disappointment and glanced at Jacob....he seemed angry....Why?

I followed his evil glare and it landed on Roc's arm across Rays shoulder. He suddenly seemed to be fuming with jealously. He huffed in defeat and said, "FINE. I'll go with. But if we get into any trouble, I'm leaving y'all asses.." he walked towards the door, leaving me still standing in the living room.

"Oh thanks, we love you too Prince.." Ray said with much sarcasm. I don't trust this at all. I feel like we're gonna get into so much trouble. This the wrong neighborhood and I'm not trying to get caught. These people are quick to snitch, quick to judge, and quick to shoot...

But....I guess I'm that ONE smart person getting swindled into some dumb shit. I thought Jacob would be on my side, but of course wherever Rayshaun goes; Jacob goes. So I bit my lip nervously and reluctantly walked outside. Closing and locking the front door on my way out.

                                                                                      ~Chresanto~

We stood on the lawn, examining the area. The sun was bright and the breeze was cool. This is the perfect day to 'have some fun', if you know what I mean. I looked over at Craig and he had a pout look that read 'I don't know about this..'

I playfully punch him in the arm, and chuckle "C'mon man, relax. Like I said before: What's the worse that can happen?"

"Don't say it...twice in a row! You're gonna make it worse!" He stressed. I replied with "Man.." and waved my hand in his face. I made my way over to Ray's side. He was observing all the houses carefully. I did the same and spotted the perfect house, "Look!"

I pointed towards a large house across the street, "Who live there?" Ray turned his head and looked at where I was pointing, "An old, old  white woman who retired a few years back. She be havin' people over all the time. I think she got like five Great Danes or somethin'-" he stopped and looked at me, "-Why? What you wanna do to her?" he ended his question with a smirk.

"Triple 'D' that shit.." I dapped him and he smiled brightly. I was about to head over there but as always, Prince butted in and just had to ruin the fun. -__-

"Woah!," he stood in front of me, "He just said Great Danes!"

"Well I'm not sure if they are, "Ray interrupted, "But all I know is that they're huge!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah and that there's five of 'em.." I continued to walk past him but he stopped me again, "Yeah nigga, FIVE. Ain't no way in hell, I'm letting you go by that house" I blew out air in annoyance.

"Prince there's only five. We've lived with eight pit-bulls before. Calm yo' breasticles" (A/N: Yo he actually do got like eight pit-bulls, real talk)

I tried to walk past him again but that idea failed, "I don't give a f**k if we've lived with the 101 Dalmatians, I'm not letting you by that house!" he asserted.

He's starting to piss me off. He always gotta be a fun snatcher! Always gotta ruin what's good for me. He never let ME do ME.

"Ugh, Prince move! It's only a damn dog!" I raised my voice a little bit. I tried to swerve him once more but, the niglet would not budge. UGH!!

"And when she let that motherf**ka' go and they massacre yo' ass, then what's gone happen to ya'?" he looked at me like I was some idiot.

I stared back blankly, "I'll go to the hospital, get my rabies shot, and call it a day" I got out of his way and finally started for the house. He suddenly gripped my forearm, pulling me back roughly, "No Roc! I said, no!" he shouted.

I looked down at his hand then back up at his face slowly......Who does this bitch think he is, puttin' his damn hands on me?!

"F**k it, I'll go" Ray yelled and made his way over to the curb of the house. "Ray wait!" Prince called after him. I snatch my arm away from him roughly, "Get the f**k off me, man!" He just looked at me, shaking his head then running after Rayshaun.

"Ray stop!"

...........................................~

Hey guys, part three coming soon! Hoped you enjoyed.

Vote, comment, and follow :)

~A.K.W