Hot love and Emotion

*ONE MONTH LATER*

                                                             ~Chresanto~

"What about these, you like these?"

"Yeah, they aiight.."

"....Chres you didn't even look." she scolded.

I gave a quick glance at whatever she was talkin' about then looked back at my screen. "Yeah, they aiight..." I repeated.

I heard her sigh in the background but I decided to ignore her.  The only important thing on my mind right now is....Cleo..

She's been blowing up my phone all day today. And I don't wanna blow her off but Simone been bugging lately soo...

"Who is you talkin' to?" Simone suddenly plopped a seat right next to me. I paid her no mind when she leaned over to see who I was texting. She scoffed, "Oh. Ugh." I looked at her, "What?"

She pointed to my phone, I furrowed my eyebrow, "What about her?"

"You said you was gone leave her.."

I glanced away from her and exhaled, "I never said that, Si-Si."

"Well when you gone tell her about us? I'm tired of being the side chick, Chres.." she impatiently stated. Side Chick?

Hell is you talking about?

"Simone...there isn't any us. Now, I don't know how many times I gotta say it but...we aren't anything." I told her. This will probably be the 15th time I've told her this shit. I don't like her like that. In my eyes, she's just a friend.

I mean recently the guys found out I was talking to her and now Prince gone be a mitch and tell Cleo. I know, I just know he's gone do it. And that's where I'mma beat his ass. I'm not cheating or any of that. It's looks like it but nah, son. I mean yeah, I call Simone "baby" and all of that , but I do that with all my female friends.

"Look Santo, I'm not gone lie...I like you...a lot. And you being with Cleo isn't doing it for me, soo.."

I frowned and looked her straight in the eye and repeated myself yet once again: "We're not together. We never were, we never will be. I'm sorry but I'm already in love..." I shook my head. She smacked her lips then turned away from me.

The awkward silence afterwards was making me feel guilty. But hey, she gotta know the truth. I don't get down like that....Papi taught me better than that..

Plus, it makes a nigga's heart cringe a little thinking about doing Cleo dirty. Nuh uh, bruh, can't do that.

I tapped her shoulder, "Hey..Simone?"

"What.." she muttered.

I bit my lip, "I'm sorry. Look I-I...you..." I honestly didn't know what to say. I basically just broke the girls' heart just now. I do care about her as a friend. I started over, "....Aye, we could always--"

"Just forget it. I'm ready to go." she stood up harshly and walked back into the dressing room. I blew out air, shaking my head.

                                                                          ~Jacob~

"Here...here we are.

Hand-in-hand, face-to-face,

You got me feeling something so enticing baby.

So intoxicating, so I'm waiting for

your permission, to jump off the bridge,

to proclaim our love to the whole world maybe,

So intoxicating, so I'm waiting,

Don't you dare say I walked away

without even holding your hand,

Don't you dare say I made you feel something

less than a real man, Don't you dare

say you were the only one in this that was

actually in love. Those are lies from

above, go below, just to show

that you are nothing, no.--"

My ear buds blasted with loud music, drowning out any outside noise. I wanted to see Rayshaun today. But he had to start packing some off his stuff for college. When I was on the phone with him, I should have suggested help.

But of course, I didn't and now, I'm all lonely. And it sucks too cause, it's actually been like what, a week? Maybe more since we last hung out. I really wanted to see him today....not trying to be weird  either, I just...I--

I LOVE ME...I LOVE ME ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US. SO TRUST ME--

I slid my lock across the screen and it revealed it as a text from...Ray..

I quickly turned down my music and sat up in my bed. The text read: "Hey. I'm bored :p"

A smiled was plastered on my face when I'm responded: "Me two. You done packing??"

RayRay:3 : "For today, yea. you wanna come thru?''

Oh, finally! I've been waiting all day to get out of this house. I mean, mom was at work and Chres was out with his friends, so I'm pretty much ready to go.

Kidwithafro: "Yeah! Be there in a bit."

RayRay:3 : "Aiight bruh, see you when I see you"

I felt myself giggle and I lunged out of the bed. Wait...why the hell did I giggle?

...............

...I-I...guess I'm excited.

______________________________________________________________

What's Gucci, honey dips!

Updating for yall cuz like...im hella bored..

so yeah...VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

may not be the best chapter but hey it's something....

~A.K.W.