Sleepover Part II

Narrator's P.O.V. . . .

Jacob had dozed off in his mothers bed. He didn't feel like hearing Chresanto's snores so that's why he escaped, but ended up falling asleep himself.

He tried to recollect his thoughts as to what he was doing before he dozed off. He then looked for his phone. He might've been texting someone. Or on Twitter, or something.

He turned over on his side and noticed he was laying on it. He slid open the lock, cracked the password and checked to see anything.

Nothing.

Just a notification letting him know he has more lives on Candy Crush.

"Ahahaha! Nigga what?!"

A loud eruption of laughter startled Jacob and it was from downstairs. He then remembered Ray and Craig were spending the night. Still a little in sleepy mode, he climbed out of bed. He checked himself out in his mothers mirror.

Black Nirvana crop top with gray sweatpants that fell off his hips.

A crooked afro and dried up slob at the corner of his mouth.

He sighed and headed downstairs while wiping the corners of his mouth.

As he headed down, the laughing sort of died down some.

"Man, you stupid."

"Not my fault that bitch a thot..."

"With yo' nigga tho? Thats crazy!"

Craig sat back in his seat, "I mean it's whatever. I kicked her ass to the curb a long time ago."

"Well that's good." Chresanto reached over Ray and gave Craig a fist pound, which made Craig half-smile.

Ray sat silently on his phone, occasionally looking up to be apart of the conversation. He was patiently waiting for Prince to wake up.

Then the boys heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Indicating that it was Prince. Ray mentally smiled to himself.

Prince walked in the living room with his hands in his 'fro, and his eyes squinted. Chresanto sat back in his seat and kept his eyes on the TV. He and Jacob were still on "no speaking" terms.

"Hey Jake, what's up?" Craig greeted. Prince nodded towards him, "What's up."

"You was up there asleep?"

"Mmhm."

"Well come join the party, man!" Craig cheered. Princeton grinned as he had a seat next to Ray.

He exhaled, "Hey, man."

Ray looked up at him, slightly blushing, "H-Hey Jake."

Prince sat back and placed his feet on the coffee table, "So what was y'all doin'?"

"Oh nothin', " Craig shrugged, "Just chillen. Watching TV."

"We should do something. " Ray suggested.

"Like what?" Chres mumbled.

"Don't say ding dong ditch, cause last time yall chickened out. Hell no." Craig shook his head, placing a bag of pretzels in his lap.

"Well it's not my fault someone stopped me." Ray gestured towards Prince.

"The bitch had Great Danes!" he scoffed, "You lucky I was there or else your ass would've got mauled."

"How about Hide and Go Seek?" Santo asked.

The three teens furrowed their eyebrows at Chresanto. He smacked his lips, "What?"