Come Thru...

--Rayshaun--

"Watch me going outta the way

when I should have stayed home

only time in the day, I get to spend on my own

I was trippin off, how I use to sleep at your crib

drop by right where you live

and pick you up on the way

we ain't talked in so long

thought you put me in the past

I could still make you wet and

I could still make you laugh

you should call up to work,

if that ain't to much to ask

I always pour you up a drink

and we could burn something

come thru.."

Just got done packing my things for college and I couldn't be happier. Sad thing is that, I'll be gone for a few weeks and settling down before I could visit my family but I'll get use to it.

I'm ready to prove to all the haters that I could do this. Cause before, I never was able to finish anything. Never really able to make something of myself. But that stops today. I'm ready to take on the world and express myself.

"...Girl you know we got things to do

girl you know we got things to do,

so get your ass in the car and come thru--"

Drake really knows how to make you feel good bruh, I'm telling you. Everybody say he's soft and weak but if you just listen to his music, some of his lyrics might get you. Trust me...

A loud knocking pulled me out of my thoughts and I quickly turned down the radio. As I was turning the locks, I was wondering who could it be. Craig and Pops was out together and it was a little early for them to be coming back. My curiosity was paused when the outside revealed a short curly haired boy with a bright smile.

"Hey Ray!" he grinned.

"Wassup.."

Totally forgot Jacob was coming over..

Closing the door, he made himself a seat on the couch. I followed him and sat a few inches away from him. He looked me up and down before speaking, "So you done packing?"

"For today, yeah. I'll finish the rest tomorrow..."

"Where's your Dad?" he asked.

"Out with Craig..."

He looked around the house a bit before responding, "Sooo...that means you--we're alone, right?"

I looked at him. Where is he going with this?

"Yes..why you ask?"

He shrugged, "Oh uh, no reason."

"Nah, you got a reason. Spill it nigga"

He shook his head, "No, no. It's nothing....nothing"

I stared at him for a minute as he looked around after the awkward statement. I noticed one loose curl dangling from the side of his head, since he had his hair pulled back.

It looked fragile and soft and I strangley had the urge to fix it for him. He was biting his lips in his awkward state and I couldn't stop staring...wait, woah, what the fuck?

"H-Hey um Ray, I'll be back. Going to the bathroom..." he mentioned before he disappeared.

I nodded and then stared into space. Was I just....

No..no....just no.

Just having a moment that's all.

___________________________________

Vote, comment and follow :)

~A.K.W