What's wrong with me?

--Rayshaun--

"Look it's okay...I promise"

"You sure? "

Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed, "Positive. Now come on.."

He slowly placed his hand on my cheek, feeling the warmth of my blush. He chuckled, "You're blushing"

The comment made me blush harder and I bit my lip. I sure hope what I'm about to do will answer all my questions. I'm a little surprised he's actually comfortable with this. I know I wouldn't. But I have to get wid of this curiosity.

I took a deep breath and pressed my lips to his. He didn't react. He did nothing. Just like I told him to. I want to experience this on my own.

I found it odd and uncomfortable how as soon as I kissed him, I got goosebumps and it felt good. And I wanted to keep going.

But as I was about to pull away, I felt the plumpness of his lips press hard against mine. More chills ran down my spine.

There was so much feeling, so much power, there were tingles in the pit of my stomach. God I wanna stop but one thing lead to other and now he's on top of me with his arms wrapped around me. My hands were tangled in his afro as our lips moved sloppily together...

                       ~Jacob~

I laid in bed while Chres played video games in the other room. I stared up at the ceiling. Thinking. Wondering. Plotting.

Trying to figure out a way I could...make it right I guess.

It's no secret about how I feel. I always let everyone know my emotions before anything else, I can't help it. It's how I am. It's obvious on what I want. Chres knows what I want but he won't give it to me because what I want he already has. And he won't let it go. I don't think he'll ever let it go.

So now I'm stuck. Stuck on the fact that my wants are stronger than my needs. Stuck on the fact that I am constantly in a battle with my self. Stuck on the fact that I want Cleo but she has Chres and Chres has her and I have no one.

My mind is telling me to move on, find some other chick to obsess over and live life. But the heart wants what the heart wants. Now, I don't wanna wish bad on other people especially my brother.

But...I hope one day I get my chance to...to love what I want and who I want.

I want Cleo. I've always wanted her. But I can't have her.

And that's what really hurts.

                   ~Chresanto~

Two weeks.

Two whole weeks since I last spoke to the nappy headed nigga in the other room. I'm still a little upset over the whole Simone situation and the fight at the dinner table.

As hard as it may seem, I don't like yellin' and screamin' at Jacob all the damn time. I like the little moments we have where we're actually brothers. Where we get along and actually have conversations.

I mean I would go in there and apologize...but my pride is too strong. No, like honestly, I wanna be the bigger person and let this shit pass but then I feel like he's in the wrong too.

And he should say sorry to me. If he hadn't have called Simone a bitch, I wouldn't of freaked out on him like that.

But I don't wanna lose my family over my girlfriend. I mean girls come and go but brothers are forever. I love Cleo but I'll never choose her over my brother.

And yet I still sit here, in my bean bag, playing GTA V. Not doing shit about anything. Once again, pride too strong. I sigh.

________________________________

Hey guys!

I just wanna say I appreciate the reads and the comments and votes you guys give me. I thought I was kinda bad at this writing stuff but by judging how many pple read my stories, I just wanna say thank you...

Chres and Jacob....fix it please..

And What is goin' on with Ray Ray?

Child...they need jesus

Vote, Comment and Follow $$$$

~A.K.W