How Dawn And Paul Met Part 1

Dawn: 6 years old
Paul: 7 years old
Reggie: 19 years old

When dawns mom met this guy named Reggie who had a younger brother named Paul. So they talk about dawn and Paul meeting each other so they can become friends. So the next day Reggie told Paul they were going to the park to meet this little girls mom. So they left the house and went to the park. A mom and a little girl was there Reggie said hi Joanna and Joanna said hi Reggie is that Paul u we're talking about yesterday. Reggie saids yes and that must be dawn right. Joanna saids yes Paul and dawn can play in the sandbox over there while we talk okay. Dawn saids to her mother okay she took Paul with her to the sandbox. Dawn saids to Paul hi my name is Dawn what is your name? Paul said my name is Paul and why are u talking to me? Dawn says because I want to become friends is that okay. Paul told dawn to meet her behind the tree and I will tell them ok. Dawn said okay Paul. So Paul told Reggie they were going behind a tree and Reggie said okay. So dawn and Paul were behind the tree and Paul asked dawn if she wanted to have a kiss on the lips and she said maybe.

What will dawn do will she say yes or will she say no?

to be continued

This is my first time writing something on wattpad. So how do u like it tell me in the comments below.