The Bullies

Hey I know it's been awhile sense the last time.

When they are talking in there head.

When they are talking not in there head.

So I hope enjoy the story.

Paul pov

I don't know why Conway keeps on picking on me! Maybe he has a crush on someone but why me I don't get it!

Hey Drew do you know why Conway keeps on picking on me. "I heard a rumor that Conway has a crush on Dawn"Drew said.

Dawn pov

Why is Ursula, Conway,Brianna, and Serena keep on picking on us. Oh if you don't know Ursula picks on me and tells me that I am not worth Paul. I love Paul I love him and I am not going to let them break us up. Why do I have a feeling that someone is watching me.Who cares.

Conways POV

What do you think that we should do to get them to break up? I think that we should take all of the girls and guys diaries, so if we find something embarrassing ,and force them to choose if they want us to release their embarrassing stories or they will have to break up with their boyfriends. "That is a great idea Conway and that is why we made you the leader" Ursula said.

The next day

So you guys know the plan. "Well duh if we didn't know the plan we wouldn't be here" Serena said. Go do what I told you to do.

Serena,Ursula, and Brienna pov

-Serena gets Misty's diary

-Ursula gets Dawn's diary

-Brienna gets May's diary

They thought it would be easy to find the girls diaries but it was much tuffer to find because of the parents and siblings. So they had to go back to Conway and tell him they are done being the bullies because they just realized what they are doing and they see they are doing something wrong. So they tell Conway then they walk away defending the people that they have been bullying they realized that their are our guys out there. Conway then realized the same thing that the girls did too.

May POV

Couple of weeks after

I can't believe Conway, Serena, Ursula, and Brienna wants to be our friends. So we all forgive them for what they did in the past because the past is not today.

To be continued.

Thanks for being so patient with the book and I know I don't update regularly but I had a hard time thinking of what I was going to write.

So if you want to give me some ideas for the next chapter.

If you enjoyed this vote, comments, and share with all your friends if you want to.

I have been your writer maid Sama and have a great-day.