Mays dare

May pov

Today I have to do my dare because Dawn and Misty did their dare already. I am so nervous because u have to kiss Drew on the cheek and no one really knows that I have a crush on him and I know that mostly all the girls have a crush on him. So he live right beside my house so I will do it I think.

Drew pov

I want to tell May I love her but she will reject me. I have that feeling so I don't know what I should do but then I see May coming to knock on my house so I quickly get dress and I run downstairs so I can see May.

May pov

So I am at Drew's front door so I go and knock on the door. Guess who there to open the door it's Drew so I might as well get it done now so I go and kiss Drew on the cheek yes.

Drew pov

I open the door and May kissed me on the cheek so I go and ask her why she kissed me on the cheek and she said I-I-Lo-Lo-Love-Yo-You Drew. I said I love u too May. So I grab her by the wrist and kissed her on the lips it lasted 2 minutes and I asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes. After that we played games, watched tv and then we are lunch. After all that May was tired so I told her it's time for u to take a nap at your house so she did and I went to take a nap also.

To be continue

So how do u think op this one tell me in the comments below.
U can choose to follow,vote and share this story to your friends.

I hope u all have a good day.

Maid-sama