Bonus Dawn meets ash, misty,drew and may

This one is a bonus chapter because it is how dawn met ash,misty,drew and may. You my readers are probably wondering why I am doing this is because this is for the lost time I didn't write so I hope u enjoy.
I don't own pokemon I just own the idea for this story.

No ones pov

It's been two days sense Paul left to Kanto and Dawn was not happy she was upset until her mom said she found some kids who are looking for another friend. Dawn was super excited to see these kids so she can have some friends when Paul is at Kanto. So she went to the park and she met the kids there names are Ash, Misty, Drew, and May. So Dawn played with her new friends until she had to go home so then Dawns mom said those kids live one,two, and three streets away from us so u will can play with them if u ask okay. Dawn said okay I love u mommy and Dawns mom said I love u too. Then it was 7:00 pm so Dawn had to go to bed so her mom sang her a song, Dawn said goodnight and fell asleep.

So how do like this bonus chapter.
If u liked it the hit the vote.
If u want to tell me something tell me in the comments.
If u want to show this to your friends who like Dawnxpaul story's.
I hope this story makes your day so I hoped u enjoyed it.
I know this was short. I want to know what u want me to do next chapter.

I had been your writer maid-sama and have a good day.