How Dawn And Paul Met part 2

Continuing from part 1

Dawn was thinking to herself (should I say yes this will be my first kiss or should I say maybe what should I do?)
Paul called dawn and said will is your answer a yes or a no. Dawn finally ready to answer and she said to Paul yes I would like to kiss u. But um is this your first kiss? Paul says yes this will also be my first kiss. Ok Paul takes Dawns hand and pull her closer so he can kiss her Dawn was nervous and Paul kissed Dawn on the lips and it was amazing. Dawn and Paul felt a spark when they kissed they fell in love but they rarely talked after the kiss.

7 days after

Paul told Dawn he was going to Kanto because his older brother Reggie wanted to collect 8 badges so he can be a Pokemon master. So Dawn gave Paul a goodbye kiss on the lips so he won't forget her in Kanto. Paul was on his way to Kanto. Dawn was at home and dawn mom found some friend for Dawn so she won't be lonely without Paul.

To be continued

I will do a 10 year skip so I don't need to be bored. Ash,Misty,Drew and May are coming into the story.

Will Paul come back?

Will Paul still be in love with Dawn?

Will Paul remember Dawn?

Will he attend the same school as Dawn and same classes?

Will Dawn remember Paul?

Will Dawn be in love with Paul still?

Leave your comments Below and tell me if u like my story see u next time.