A Normal Day in the Grimm House

⚔︎

Sabrina's eyes fluttered open as she felt ooze dripping down her face. After bringing her fingers upon the substance, she decided that today was going to be the day a certain faerie died. Glancing at her poor hands, she noticed that the goo was green and slimy, and had a different combination of smells.

"Puck!"

Sabrina sprang out of her shared bed and ran into the hallway, taking two steps at a time while searching for the prankster. It was definitely time for him to pay for pranking her, and on picture day no less. She trampled down the stairs and glared at each of her family members. Most of them quickly glanced away, fearful of upsetting her even more.

"Where's the fairy boy?" Sabrina asked while Granny offered her a plate squid ink waffles that she quickly declined.

Jake glanced at his icky niece and responded, "He's still asleep. What's in your hair this time?"

"I have no idea," she answered before going back up the wooden stairs.

Sabrina swung the door open, causing the knob to crash into the other side of the wall. It would have left a dent in the green paint, but there had already been one from her previous encounter with the door. Once she saw the trampoline, Sabrina stomped over to it and climbed on. Soft snores escaped Puck's lips as he slept peacefully. Using this as her cue, Sabrina positioned herself on top of him and wrapped her hands around his puny, little neck.

"What are you doing?" He choked out, grabbing at her hands.

After releasing her grip on him, she said, "Today is picture day and you put God knows what in my hair! What the hell?"

"I'm the Trickster King! Of course I was going to put chimpanzee mucus in your hair," he declared with pride.

She gagged out, "You put monkey boogers in my hair? Why? That's freaking disgusting!"

"Did you actually think that I would let you go to school looking beautiful, uh, I mean your normal dogface self?" He asked blushing from his slip.

Not paying the least bit attention to his change of words, she replied, "I don't know, maybe! Will it at least come out?"

The boy grinned mischievously and replied, "Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Go take a bath."

"What color dye did you put in my shampoo?"

There's no other reason that he would ever support showers, considering the fact that Granny Relda has to force him into it. You'd think that after five years, he would get over his fear of being clean.

His eyes squinted and he sarcastically asked, "Now, why would I do something that horrible?"

"Because you're a jerk who tries to ruin my day?" Sabrina suggested.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty good at it. Now, can you get off me even though we both know that you're enjoing it?"

Sabrina growled and cursed her way out of his room. Puck irked her in ways she didn't even begin to know how to describe.

Rushing to the bathroom, she climbed out of her clothes and jumped into the shower. Sabrina grabbed Veronica's shampoo (not her own because she already had to deal with one mistake that morning) and squirted some into her golden locks. She scrubbed real hard and became

finally got the mess out three rinses later. Sabrina finished the rest of her bathing routine and climbed out. She relished in how soft and fluffy the towel felt against her damp skin as she dried off. She walked over to the sink to brush her teeth, giving her mouth a minty taste. Then, when she went to grab her clothes, she realized that they had been forgotten during the midst of hunting Puck.