He Smells Like Forest

They had done it. Both his mothers had their hearts and yet his mum still continued to snog the face of the bearded weirdo. He smelled like forest. All the time. Not to mention his face was constantly scrunched up like he smelled something bad and Henry just couldn't figure out why his mum would rather be with him instead of his mama. It can't be the muscles, cause he knows his mama has them, she lead armies for Christ sake. It wasn't looks as his mama was definitely better looking. So Henry just didn't know what it was, hence why he still hadn't broken the curse after 3 years, and two months of that they have had their hearts.

There was an upside though as Henry had noticed his mama's slight blushes and stumbling of words recently whenever Regina was around. Henry had thought he saw his mum acting the same but she was better at hiding it and so catching her out on it was hard.

Now Henry was sat, moving his food around the plate whilst his mum talked with Robin.

"So, Robin. Where do you live."

Henry asked.

"Oh, well. I'm currently living at granny's inn. I don't really have a place right now."

Robin answered shiftily in Henry's opinion. What was this man hiding?

"So, do you have any family here Robin?"

"What's with the twenty questions Henry?"

Regina snapped.

"Just getting to know your boyfriend mum."

Robin looked uncomfortable but henry didn't care and quickly looked back at him.

"No, I don't Henry. It's just me, always has been really. I have a couple of friends. I'm abit of a lone wolf, well, until I met your mother."

Henry wanted to gag as he saw his mother smile at the forest man. There was something odd about this man and he just had to find out what.

RE....RE....RE....RE....

"I'm telling you, there's something off about him."

Henry and August were currently sat eating their lunch at school.

"It's just because he's dating your mum and you don't like it."

Henry chewed his cheek in thought. That was part of it, yes, but at the same time the man was shifty.

"Everytime I asked him something personal he just changed the subject or was vague."

August nodded.

"We should follow him."

Henry suddenly said and August looked up from his sandwich.

"No. Henry, no. Look, I know you are upset but we can't go stalking this dude."

"Yes we can. Remember Pinnochio, we made a promise. Whatever it takes we gotta do it."

August smiled at his real name being said. He missed hearing it and admittedly he sometimes forgot who he really was.

"Please Pinnochio. I know you hate the orphanage. Don't you wanna get back to your papa?"

August looked up with slight anger.

"Of course I do. I want that more than anything. At least you get to call your mum, mum. I have to call my papa sir, that's if I ever see him."

Henry regretted the comment slightly but he needed to get Pinnochio back.

"So. We gonna do this?"

August sighed.

"Fine."