Interveiw #65 with xmalloryx3

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 50px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">When did you join Wattpad? How did you discover this site?

I officially joined Wattpad on March 27, 2013; however, I was on Wattpad for many months before that. I was so tired of going to the library and also paying to read books, so one day I searched for 'free books' on my ipad and this came up! So glad it did!

When did you begin writing?

I have always loved writing stories since I was a child, but I officially started writing a legit story on here in late May of 2013.

What is the most rewarding part of writing? The least rewarding?

The most rewarding part is seeing people giving me feedback. I especially love how people can't wait for me to update! The least rewarding would be logging on and seeing that not many have recently read my story.

If you where stuck in a closet with one of your characters, who would it be and why?

I would love to be stuck in a closet with my main character of my story 'Werewolves? Royalty?',Avery Elizabeth Duncan. She's so cool!! I sometimes get jealous of her awesomeness while writing the story. I would also love being stuck with her in a closet because she would probably find a really crazy way to get out.

Who are you favorite authors? How do they influence your writing?

My ultimate favorite authors would be Meg Cabot and Cassandra Clare. While Cabot is more on realistic side Clare is the exact opposite with science fiction in her works. But both have romance in it which I LOVE. My favorite author on here is TellTaleHeart and her book 'Talk About the Direct Approach...' It is sooooo HILARIOUS and has its AWE moments which I love. These authors influence my writing to have a realistic side, a science fiction side, humor, and of course romance.

</pre>

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 50px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">What is the writing process like? Any unique tips you'd like to share on how to craft your first draft?

I always just write till I run out of ideas usually in a chapter. I also think about what I want to happen in the next chapter while I'm on the previous one. The process is quite difficult if you don't have a certain plan in your head. You don't want your story to off in random directions; keep it stable.

How do you promote your work?

I don't really promote my work. I usually just post my new chapters and hope for the best.

Which one of your stories has done the best, and why?

Ummm well I only have one. It's called 'Werewolves?Royalty?' I love it because it's really unique and the characters are so adorable!

Why should readers check out your work?

My work is very entertaining. It has a little bit of everything for everyone: romance, humor, action, and mystery!

Any closing comments?

Please check out my work and leave comments!! I love getting feedback! AND DON'T DO DRUGS! Thannk you sooo much coldstrawberries for the interview!!(:

Love,

Mallory<3</pre>