I Can't Stop Obsessing Over You (Akashi Seijurou x OC) Prologue

Prologue: I Accept Your Challenge

Akashi Seijurou. That name is enough to make my blood boil. I really hate him from the bottom of my heart; I don't know why but whenever I think about him it just leaves my killing instinct on. No, I do not like him but in my middle school graduation I remember sharing my goals in front of the hundred people of my middle school about beating Akashi Seijurou.

~Flashback~

"AKASHI SEIJUROOOOUUUU!!!" I screamed in front of Teikou Middle School's graduation. Everyone looked up to me on the stands: parents, teachers, classmates, students and of course, Akashi. Murmurs began to spread amongst the students that I might be confessing my love for him since I heard squeals and giggles from the girls and the support from the guys. I even heard a few wolf whistle from them.

"Miss Tachibana! You are here to say your goals for the future! Not a confession to the whole school" I heard one of the teachers hissed at me below the stands. I can't believe them! My teachers also think I'm doing a confession also. I cleared my throat silencing the crowd in front of me. "If you think this is a confession... you have thought wrong!" I shouted at them gripping the microphone with my sweaty hand. "My future goal for next year and maybe the next, next year or maybe a few years is to beat Akashi Seijurou and prove to him that winning isn't everything!"

Everyone looked dumbfounded and amaze at what I just said. I caught the faces of my two best friends which looked priceless. Akashi on the other hand, didn't look like he cared at all but I swore for a second he smirked at me, his ruby eyes saying 'Idiot-you're-a-hundred-years-early'

"Impossible!" I heard one student shouted from the crowd.

"I can't even imagine Akashi lose... especially to her"

"I thought this was a confession but really it's the opposite!"

In the corner of my eye I saw two bodyguards entering the school auditorium. 'I guess those guys are coming to fetch me' I thought silently. I stomped my right foot down hard, gripping my microphone and shouted "URUSAI!!!" the whole auditorium fell silent, no mouths were moving, no hands were swaying instead they sat on their chairs quietly as if there were under a spell. I cleared my throat once more

"Akashi Seijurou" I pointed at him giving him an intense glare. "I don't know when I'm going to beat you," what's... this feeling?

"I don't know how I'm going to beat you," why am I so obsessed on beating him? "I don't even know what I'm going to beat you against," I'm just tired of being second... "But I swear, cross my heart and hope to die that I will beat you until hell freezes over!"

Hell yeah I will beat you.

Akashi gave me a smirk from the front row as the crowd cheered and supported me for my brave speech. His mouth moved while I was been taken away from the stage by those two body guards and all I could make out was: "I accept your challenge"

I never saw Akashi Seijurou again until that very fateful day...

-------------------------------------------

Yo, yo. Alex here. Thank you for reading my first ever fanfic ^-^ My feels and fanatsies are poured into this fanfic because i daydream most of the time, haha. Please comment, follow and vote! (^人^)

(Comment if you think if one of my chapters are boring or maybe point out some of my grammar mistakes so i can improve on them. Onegai shimasu.) ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

I do not own Kuroko no Basket characters (if some of you guys get the wrong idea) all rights goes to the creator (which is Fujimaki Tadatoshi, i love this guy for creating my dreams). Welp, on to Chapter 1! Arigatou Gozaimasu.