Chapter 1- Forget Me Not

"... Ok, I would do anything for my kingdom. But please take good care of my child." The queen hesitant and doubtful but agreed.

"Will do my queen. I must say that this spell will activate on the day you give birth." Lilura assured her.

"Wait if they're twins won't they suspect something?" queen asked.

"I will put a spell that would make one of the twins eyes Violet and make that twin taller." Lilura explained

"ok" ""One, two, three, eyes change for me,

One, two, three hazel to violet I see. Three, two, one of the the twins with glee." Lilura chanted.

"My queen I will need a drop of your blood." the queen swiftly went to Lilura and Lilura pricked a needle on her finger. The blood driped on a paper and then on her stomach.

"With this blood she seals the deal,

With love she feels, this kingdom she heals." Lilura chanted on the paper.

"ok my queen you may now leave." While pointing to the door.

Queen Linda quickly went to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"dear I've been looking everywhere for you." the King said worried.

"I just went for a stroll in the kingdom." she lied

"Ok dear just tell me next time." the king smiled. at his queen thinking of the two children he'll have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaaahhhhh! Waaaaaaahhhhh!

"here is your first daughter your majesty." The midwife showed the beautiful baby girl with dark brown hair and violet eyes.

"She's beautiful. Her eyes remind me of the beautiful night sky so I'll name her Zorya." the king said.

SNAP

The time stopped and in comes Lilura. With an evil grin on her face.

"Zorya... What a perfect name! From now on I'm your mother and just to make sure."

"Beautiful baby in my hands, you shall be forgotten in this land, thru this I stand, but their memories shall go back with a clap of my hands."

With that she quickly left the castle. With the beautiful princess and the heir to the throne.

SNAP

Time resumed. After a few minutes.

Waaaaahhhhhh waaaaahhhhhh

"here is your first daughter your majesty." the midwife gave the king his daughter with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Aurora... I'll name her Aurora because of her unmatchable beauty and blonde hair just like the sun." The king smiled down to his only daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Uh oh that doesn't seem right. Love y'all.

Please don't forget to:

Vote Follow Comment and Enjoy. :D :3