Chapter 5- Regret it... Never

~~~~

"What?!" Zorya shouted

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Please forgive me." Osiris pleaded.

"You know me I forgive but I never Forget. Your forgiven." Zorya said

"Yay!" Osiris hugged Zorya.

*Next Day*

Banners and balloons were everywhere. The Kingdom rejoiced the Princess' 10th Birthday. Everyone gave gifts to the heir to the throne. Everyone was dancing and singing.

"Happy Birthday, to my little angel Aurora!" King Herold shouted

"Happy Birthday Sweety!" Queen Linda said.

"Thank You Mother, Father and to everyone who came to my Birthday." Aurora announced. After the party she quickly went to the Royal Room where the Royal Diamond is held. She quickly grabbed it and ran out the castle on her way to the witch's house.

~~~~~

"Happy Birthday Zorya." Lilura said while giving her her first wand.

"Wow my first wand. Thank mother!" Zorya said while hugging Lilura.

"Mother I'm going to go out for a while." Zorya said.

"Ok but come back home before curfew." Lilura said

A few moments later

"Witch, where's the potion?!" Aurora shouted.

"Here it is. Remember it won't work against true love.Oh and the Royal Diamond?" Lilura said.

"He doesn't love anyone so I'm not worried.Here you go" Aurora said confidently.In her hand was the most precious gem in all of the land a beautiful pure diamond the size of Lilura's hand known for its great value and power.

They exchanged their goods and Aurora left.

"Such confidence for a little girl. If she only knew what she has done."Lilura said to herself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Osiris' POV

I've always had a crush on Zorya but... I don't know if she likes me back. I don't want to marry Aurora. Aurora is so full of herself and she doesn't really care what other feel. Now I have to leave Zorya because of Royal training. I have to leave her for 3 years.

I see her beautiful brown hair sway at her back and her violet eyes shining like Amethyst. Then I see her perfect smile.

"Hi, "Prince" Osiris." Zorya said as she bowed mockingly.

"Zor, Don't call me that!" I said clearly annoyed.

"Awwww why so grumpy?" she asked with concerned eyes.

"Well I have to leave because of Royal training... for 3 years" I said the she shouted "3 years?! You know how much I'm going to miss you when you leave for a while now you're gonna leave for 3 years?!"

I'm sorry Zor. I promise when I come back I'll make it up to you." I promised her

"You know me I forgive but NEVER forget." she said which means I'm forgiven.

Then she ran up to me then hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you Os!" Don't forget your promise.

After a while of chatting and hugging and saying good bye I left and looked back but what I saw broke my heart. Her violet eyes didn't shine anymore and her perfect smile turned into a frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok first of all sorry for the terribly long wait but I got sick. and we had our Exams. It's been a few months. I would really like to see your comments about my story ^.^ Oh I need 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chappie.

Don't forget to:

Vote

comment

Follow

And

Enjoy

Love ya!!!