Chapter 3-Beautiful Aurora

Auroa's POV

"Mother! Father! I want a doll!" young Aurora, the beautiful princess with long blond hair , beautiful hazel eyes and snow white skin, shouted.

"Dear... Please keep your voice down." Queen Linda softly talked to her daughter.

"But I want a doll Now!" Aurora shouted again.

"Here you go dear it was my favorite doll before. Now you can have it." the queen brought out a beautiful doll.

"But Mommy I want a new doll not an old doll!" she almost threw a tantrum when...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Princess, King Gerald and the prince is here." the maid said.

"Really? Yay! My prince is here." Aurora cheerfully went to the throne room to see the prince she is going to marry.

"Sweety, this is King Gerald." King Herold pointed to the tall a little chubby but good looking man in his thrities.

"Ok Daddy but where's my prince?" she asked. Standing behind King Gerald was a 8 year old boy with dark brown hair and perfect emerald eyes.

"So I'm gonna marry you? Yay! You're so handsome and I'm so beautiful we're perfect for each other." she smiled at the boy.

"Oh I'm princess Aurora Johnson the only daughter of King Herold and Queen Linda." she said

"This is my son prince Osiris Asgard." King Gerald said.

"Father may I go play outside?" Osiris asked irritably

"Why don't you play with Aurora?" his father answered.

"I would rather go by myself!" Osiris shouted. Osiris ran outside and went to the town.

"I'm so sorry for what my son has said he's still recovering from his mother's death." King Gerald said sadly.

"It's ok my good friend no hard feelings." King Herold tried to cheer up his best friend.

"I'm going to mommy's room." Aurora said with tear filled eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Osiris' POV

I can't stand my father! Why did he have to make me marry a spoiled princess. She is beautiful outside but she horrible inside like the time when we first met.

Flashback(1 year ago)

"Son we're gonna meet King Herold and his family be nice ok?" My father told me on the way to the neighboring Kingdom, Kingdom Skyrose.

I saw a castle not that different from ours after a few minutes. I would have rather stayed with mother as long as I can.

"Hello my friend" I'm guessing he is King Herold. Beside him stood Queen Linda and I saw a beautiful little girl around my age with blond hair and hazel eyes. She was as beautiful as her mother. She held her head high and full of confidence.

"Thank you for inviting us." Father told him with a smile. "Where is your wife?" He asked."She is sick and had to stay behind." My father said. Mother was very ill.

"Oh ok" King Herold said with sympathy. "This is my daughter Aurora." King Herold said while showing the little girl.

"Are you gonna be my husband?" She asked me.

"What?" I said looking at father. Father just looked down and told me "Yes he is." Father said and I was shocked. "Osiris I need to speak with King Herold just stay her and play with Aurora." father told me.then they left.

"Hi Im Aurora I'm sure you already know me I'm super famous and every one is envious of me. They always tell me I'm very beautiful and I get anything I want. My mommy sometimes doesn't give me everything I want that's why I love my daddy more." Aurora keeps on talking and bragging about herself. I just kept quiet but something got on my nerves when she said "I wish I had a different mommy." She said. "Stop talking do you know you're really annoying why don't you just stop bragging about everything. I can't believe I'm gonna have to marry you! Just get out of my life! At least you have a healthy mommy who won't probably die!" When I said that I saw her eyes with tears and I ran. "You're gonna love me Osiris you can't resist me!" Aurora shouted at me

End of flashback

Osiris cried while running but he suddenly bumped a large man. "Watch where your going pipsquek!" the large man shouted at Osiris and tried to grab Osiris but Osiris dashed away from him. "Come back here you little brat!" the large man ran after Osiris.

Osiris saw a 7 year old girl who is about to get run over by a carriage. So he ran and saved the girl's life.

"Awww!" The girl shouted as she landed on the floor. There before him sat a 7 year old girl who had Dark Brown hair like his.

"Are you ok?" Osiris asked.

"Yes, thank you for saving me. My name is Zorya." Zorya smiled

"Where's that little brat?!" the large man shouted.

Osiris grabbed Zorya's hand and they ran to an alley way.

"W... why did we run?" Zorya asked the boy.

"Those guys were after me. Oh and I'm pr... er I'm Osiris." Osiris smiled. Zorya smiled. That's when he noticed her violet eyes. Violet eyes like his mother's eyes.

"Wow..." Osiris said in awe

"Why?" "You have violet eyes!"Osiris exclaimed and smiled.

"Yes I do. My mommy said they are very rare. That's why I love the color violet." Zorya smiled.

"Osiris? Can we be friends?" Zorya put her puppy dog face on.

"Sure, you seem like a nice person. Everyday at 8 pm meet me here ok." Zorya smiled at what he said and agreed.

When Zorya left he made his way back to the castle.

"Hi, Osiris!" Aurora popped out from the stairs.

"Bye." Osiris said coldly then left and went to his room in this castle.

I will never learn to love her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'll post the next Chapter when I get 10 votes and 5 comments. Love y'all!

Don't forget to vote Follow Comment and Enjoy :D :3