Chapter 2- Young Sky

• Dedicated to James Bernardo

7 years later

"Mommy! Mommy!" young Zorya called her mommy with a big smile on her face.

"Yes sweety?" Lilura smiled down to her daughter.

"Mommy can I go outside and play with the other kids?" Zorya asked hopefully.

"Sorry sweety it's too dangerous. Promise me you won't ever go out without my permission." Lilura told her child.

"But mommy I've always been in here. may I go out and find friends?" Zorya asked with hope filled eyes.

"I'm sorry but NO." Lilura said.

Zorya just nodded. Zorya was sheltered by her mother in the house while teaching her the Wiccan arts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zorya! I'll be going to the forest I'll be back in 3 hours." Lilura shouted.

"Ok mommy!" Zorya shouted back from her room. Zorya's room was full of drawing of places she wants to go to like the village school and most of all the palace. Even at her young age she excelled in drawing, studies(home-studied), and Witchcraft.

A few minutes later, Zorya finally had the courage to go out by herself.

Zorya went to the town market and saw all kinds of things like cakes and sweets. She finally felt free. She over heard some villagers talking.

"Have you heard the King and Prince of the neighboring kingdom is here and they say that the prince and princess are engaged at such a young age." the lady said

"Really?" the other lady said "The princess is so beautiful. I would like to marry her if I were a prince." the young boy who also overheard the rumor.

"Hmmm The princess? Oh mommy told me about her, her name is Aurora." Zorya said to her self. Zorya really idolized Aurora because she's beautiful and a princess.

After that Zorya saw a coin on the ground and went to it. What she didn't know there was a carriage at full speed coming thru.

Woosh!

Zorya saw it and froze on the spot.

"Awww!" Zorya shouted as she landed on the floor. There before here stood a 8 year old boy who had Dark Brown hair like her but he had beautiful Emerald eyes.

"Are you ok?" the boy asked.

"Yes, thank you for saving me. My name is Zorya." Zorya smiled

"Where's that little brat?!" a built man shouted.

The boy grabbed Zorya's hand and they ran to an alley way.

"W... why did we run?" Zorya asked the boy.

"Those guys were after me. Oh and I'm pr... er I'm Osiris." Osiris smiled. Zorya smiled at the first person other than her mother who she ever talked to.

"Wow..." Osiris said in awe

"Why? Is there something on my face?" Zorya asked and wiped her face."You have violet eyes!"Osiris exclaimed and smiled.

"Yes I do. My mommy said they are very rare. That's why I love the color violet." Zorya smiled.

"Osiris? ... Can we be friends?" Zorya put her puppy dog face on.

"Sure, you seem like a nice person. Promise me everyday at 8 pm meet me here ok." Zorya smiled at what he said and agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zorya went home just before he mother got home. She sneaked in her room and smiled.

"Zorya! I'm home." Lilura said

"Hi. Mommy" Zorya said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hoped you guys liked it. For the next chapter I need at least 5 votes and for the next chapter I'll give you a hint on what you'll be expexcting. Aurora's POV and someone elses POV. Dedicated to my daddy James Bernardo

Don't forget to:

Vote Follow Comment and Enjoy:D :3