Of Wake Up Calls and Breakfasts

I left his room with confidence and was determined to get him. But I needed something more than minion pyjamas to make him want me.

I sat on the bed and texted Deepti.

'I need you'

Her reply was instant.

'Isn't your husband enough?'

'He still doesn't trust me. I need to seduce him '

'Then why the hell are you texting me. Go give him lap dance or something'

I wish I could strangle her.

'I need better clothes. Nightwear, dresses hell even lingerie.'

'I have my shift till 2 tomorrow, meet me outside your house by 4, we will go to the mall'

'Done. See you'

I get up and walk towards the balcony. I see window of my old room. My old single life was so close and yet so far. I get on the bed waiting for Vikram and fall asleep doing so.

***********

Vikram's POV

She came like a breeze. Even with pyjamas and baggy tshirts she was making me go hard.

Get a grip Joshi. You need to win. You need to show her that you have the upper hand.

The Deal is just a excuse to show her that I will always have power in this relationship. That

What is past is past but what beholds is the most that matters to me.

I wouldn't let her slip through my fingers. Never again. I will make her suffer, make her want me so much with a flick of my hands she would do anything.

The business I was getting from it was just a bonus that came along with Lila.

I glanced at the clock, it was showing 2. Lila must be asleep. No sleep didn't bother me, I was used to insomnia. I slept when it came to me naturally. Let it be any time of the day.

I winded up my work and went towards my room. It was cold here. The windows were open, I walked over there and glanced at the Balcony in front of me looking for Lila. It was my everyday routine but then I realised she was sprawled on my bed. My bed. The only women who got there.

She was cocooned in mattresses, the cold made her do that. I went towards her and touched her cheek, they were soft, like a baby.

I will make you want me baby.

I will make this one year hell for you.

Then I am going to be with you till the end.

Vikram Joshi never forgive or forgets.

******

Lila's POV

I woke up to see a sight in front of me.
Was I in heaven? Did I die?

Vikram was standing in front of mirror drying his hair wearing his dress pants. His back was towards me. The V shape was evident. My mouth watered. I needed my Bournvita. This was too much to handle in morning.

"It's rude to stare you know"

He voice had hint of a humor in it. Atleast he is not angry like last night.

He flexed his back once more and a smiled formed on his face, I could see that in the mirror. He was doing this on purpose. 

That son of... my Mother In Law.