Epilogue

'And they lived together forever' 

I finished my novel with that line.

"Writing about us, are you?" A voice said from behind me. A story pair of hands massages my back, easing  knots formed by stress.

I couldn't help but moan. His hands did wonders on my back.

"No, finished with Dimitri and Ashley's story. I can't believe it took me so long to complete it" I told my husband, Vikram.

"Well adult stories is not your forte, the fact that you sex for the first time two years ago might be the reason"

"Ha ha" I gave a uninterested laugh. 

He was right. What was I thinking when I wrote it? My sexy as hell husband and mentally sick cousin Deepti were the main reasons.

I novel was finished for publishing. It was a dream come true. I couldn't be more happier.

"Can I come in or you two have started fencing?" Deepti asked from the door.

She had my 17 months son Aryan in her arms.

His face split into a huge smile after looking at me and Vikram. He lunged towards his father.

I looked at him in dismay.

"See I told you he loves me more than you do" Vikram said making weird faces to our son.

"He came to you because he didn't see you for a week" I said,"He missed you"

"Well I missed him too"

He did. This was the first time he was on a different continent as our baby. Vikram was a doting father. His business took a third place as soon as Aryan was born. Hopefully I was second.

It still took me time to adjust to motherhood. I didn't have any experience. Mom was my saviour. So was Walter. They played perfect grandparents to our baby. Also my son had two crazy aunts, Deepti and Carol. They were more exhauting than my newborn baby. even Scott was excited about taking his nephew to his first baseball game next week.

The fact that my son was loved made me immensely happy.

I loved LA. The fact that my many childhood crushes lived nearby was not the reason. The city was glamorous and I loved every second I lived here. But we were moving from Vikram's apartment which was overlooking a city to a very beautiful townhouse.

And do you want to know my good luck? Carol Hastings was an editor in a publishing house. 

I guess that was a great kickstart to my writing career.

"How are things in Pune?" Deepti asked.

"Everything is fine. Shivam is handling everything well and he still hasn't proposed to Rina" Vikram said shaking his head.

Shivam was handling our business in India. He was even successful in acquiring hotel's from Mehra group into our business. Mehra's were finished. While he was handling such a vast business, he was chickening out every single time he wanted to propose to his long term girlfriend Rina. 

"Oh, he needs to grow a pair of balls" Deepti said as a matter a fact.

"Don't use that language in front of my son" Both Vikram and me roared.

"What's wrong with balls? Aryan plays with his basketball. Don't you my baby?" She said in a baby voice. Aryan giggled.

"If my son's first word is balls then I am going to kill you very slowly" I whispered.

"Don't worry his first word will be fencing" She said about the codeword Vikram and I had for fuck.

"Deeepeee"My boy giggled while playing with Vikram's phone.

All of us stayed stunned.

"This can't be right" Vikram groaned.

"His first word is Deepti" She started dancing around.

"Maybe he said Peepee. Maybe he peed in his diaper" I suggested. I didn't want to accept that fact.

"Heyy. He said my name. Shut up you bitch" Deepti shouted.

A small voice giggled again

"Biccch"

Deepti you are so dead.

***************

This is it. 

I know many people are requesting Markus and Deepti's story but I don't see it in near future.

By the way I told you the name of Character's of my next story 'Dimitri and Ashley'

I know many of you are not happy with how the story ended but let me tell you the murder and everything was not the prime plot.

Relationship between Lila and Vikram was, that is why I didn't write in much detail about arrests of Mita and Vilas. You know it was going to happen. I told it from the start. Then why write more about the things you already knew about.

I am thankful to everyone. It will take me time to post my new work but I will update you the second I publish it through this story.

Be blessed