Cars, Kisses and No Girly Guns

"Ok, so I have the plane booked for tomorrow at three in the morning." Collin says walking into the main hall where everyone was trying to relax. "The airport had been given a heads up, no mark of our presence in or out of the country."

"And I've called Father Johan and asks for an extension saying that I haven't fully healed yet and that Astrid is having a time of her life, it took a bit of persuasion, but he finally agreed seeing it is my birthday." Damien explains, "We only have 48 hours, later than that he'll be sending in the guards."

"Good." Ash says. "We have five hours before we need to leave."

"And only one day to push through this." Dimitri says before dropping four duffle bags in front of Astrid.

"Loaded?" Astrid asks.

"Yeah, I have five more at the security room." he opens one of the bags and handed Astrid a gun who pulls out the magazine, pulled the slide and pushed the trigger and they heard a click while Dimitri continues to open the other duffle bags.

"How did you get those here?" Allana asks looking over Dimitri's shoulder.

"Yeah, about that." Dimitri smirks, "I have my ways."

"Well, then, load me up!" Derek says. Astrid and Dimitri exchanged looks. "What?"

Astrid tries not to laugh, "Dimitri has issues with people handling his weapons."

"So you'll let us march in there with no weapons?" Jared asks.

"Of course not." Dimitri says, "I have three duffle bags just for you guys, even girlie guns for Allana."

"Girlie guns?" Allana asks and gave Astrid a look, who rolls her eyes.

"We are not bringing those puke guns." Astrid says.

"But it's perfect for Allana, it's light and girly." Dimitri says, "You would have known that if you gave it a chance-"

"No. Girly. Guns." Astrid says again and laid the gun on the table and walked toward the stairs.

"I think I like the sound of the girly guns." Allana says with a nod.

"Your call, don't tell me I didn't warn you." Astrid calls out.

"Where are you going?" Ash asks.

"Getting loaded." she stops at the middle of the stairs and grins, "Like Dimitri, I have my ways."

"Bring Shadow and Blade with you." Dimitri reminds her, "We might need to check on them since it has been up on your wall for a while."

"It isn't rusty Dimitri." Astrid says and continues to run up the stairs.

"I'm not talking about the blades!" Dimitri shouts.

"Oh you didn't just say that!" Astrid storms down the stairs again.

The others laughed and Damien walked up to her and held her around the waist pushing her back.

"Let's go cranky." he teases. "We can't have you kill Dimitri right now, we need him."

"Right now?" Dimitri raised a brow.

"Yes right now!" Astrid snaps, "I'll kill you after this is all over... Rusty, really!" She storms off again.

"You really know how to get on her nerves don't you Dimitri?" Damien chuckles.

"Yeah well, she can't just always be on her killer mode." Dimitri says, "Teasing her lightens her mood, but yes, I do have to face her wrath later."