Vantage Point

i seriously don't know what happened to second person version of this chapter, but for now here's a quick edited version of it just not to ruin the flow... 

anyway!!!! carry on and enjoy!

************************************************************************************************ 

DIMITRI's POV

I was inside one of Astrid's hummer with my legs spread, surrounded by laptops and food.

"Man you are such a slob." Kale shakes his head in disgust.

Astrid decided to let him lose already, with the condition that she'll be visiting his mom tonight if he even try to escape.

Kale agreed instantly, he was one of the best in the business, that's why he can get away with a lot of things, such as having a mother nearby, but she doesn't know that he regularly visits her. All she knows is that he died in the war that he was supposed to be in. After he faked his death at the age of 22 he asked for refuge in the Jetson house, his military training was made well used off there. He and Astrid use to challenge and fight each other to see who is the best. Of course, Astrid, being who she is, never gave him a chance to even get a punch.

Kale admired and respected her for that. She's a girl in a man's world, what do you expect? I remembered him saying.

We were good friends, until Tenshi came into the scene. She was 12 years old when 14 year old Astrid handed her to a 26 year old Kale. You would have thought he was man enough to say no to her, but he couldn't refuse, she made a point, and it will indeed be better if it was him who take her since Astrid was still making a name for herself that time in the assassin industry. That meant, she'd be eyed by other houses, one toe across the line means death to her and they will use her weakness, at that time that was Tenshi. She hid her family well, only father and I knew.

I was tapping along on the laptop hacking into the security and surveillance cameras.

"Darn it!" I snapped, "I can only go as far as the cameras."

"Well, you wouldn't have problems there." Kale said, "Astrid is quite a star in there."

I glanced at the monitor I hooked inside the car where the footages of the hotel's surveillance cameras' were flashed in eight different angles. They just needed the eagle eye by the pool, balcony, and dining hall. For a five star hotel, their security was pretty lame. I thought.

That's why I was getting frustrated as to why I can't get through the lame security!

We see Astrid walking around the pool area attracting attention on herself as planned, and probably scanning the place no doubt. She was in a red string bikini that goes well with her skin and her red wig. She dropped her bag beside a lounge chair spread out her towel before lying down

Every camera was following her, zooming in on her chest, butt, face and legs. One lucky shot was one directly across her.

I caught some of the boys who were walking around stopping to drool at her. I grinned, Damien will be having a heart attack if not going to jail for murder. I thought.

"You are such a tease, princess." I chuckled as I speak through my mouth piece that was linked to the other's earpiece, "the guys in the security have every camera on you, your ass and your chest."

She sighed, "That sounds comforting." she mumbled, "the security feasting on me, nice."

"Well that was the purpose of you wearing that, isn't it?" Allana says.