Escape The Fate

Astrid stretched and opened her eyes and look over her shoulder knowing Damien would be there staring at her, just like the many times she woke up beside him.

But to her surprise, he wasn't there. She quickly sat up and looked around.

On her bed side table she sees a flower taken from the vase and a note underneath it. She picks it up and read-

Angel,

I would have loved to watch you the whole morning sleeping, unfortunately I have a responsibility to fulfill and that's to send in your breakfast-

And as if on cue there was a knock on her door and Alfred came in carrying her tray.

"Good morning mistress, have you had a good sleep?"

"Yes," she gave him a questioned look, "yes I did." she crossed her legs under her comforter and continued reading the note.

I hope Albert arrived on time. Also, I just need to finish something for work; I'll see you downstairs after you have breakfast.

Love,
Damien

She smiles and turned to the tray of food, quickly crawled across her bed and checked it out. There are French toast, different styles of eggs, ham, pancake, coffee, hot choco and tea.

Albert walks up to her and was about to ask but he raised his hand to silence her, reached for his chest pocket producing a piece of paper.

She opens it and laughed.

Angel,

I don't really know which one you want, nor do I know how to prepare the Russian breakfast. So I pretty much had to cook the usual breakfast we have. I hope I at least got one right. But then again, seeing you love to eat... bon a petite!

Love,
Damien

She shakes her head and picked up the cup of coffee and added sugar and creamer.

"Beautiful morning, don't you agree mistress?" Albert says.

"Beautiful indeed." She smiles and start to eat.

Right after breakfast she showered and prepared for school, walking across her bedroom and saw my blades hanging on the post of the bed for some reason she wanted to bring it.

She sighed remembering how she has been wearing it since they left for break over the weekend.

"Albert!" she calls as she steps out of the room putting on her coat, making sure her blades don't peek out.

"Yes mistress?" he turns to me.

"Have Derek arrived yet?" she asks.

"No he has not, mistress." He frowns, "But maybe they are driving him to school already."

She sighed, "Thank you Albert."

"Do not worry so much, mistress. He'll be home soon." He says walking up to her with her bag.

She takes her bag and hooked it over her shoulder, "Are the others up?"

"I'm not sure, but I know master Damien is." He gave her a knowing smile.

She smiles back and rolled her eyes, "I'll see you later then."

"Have a good day mistress."

"Thanks!" she made her way to the main hall where the others were waiting.

"Good Morning!"

"There you are," Kale says, "over slept?"

"Nope, I had breakfast sent up in my room." She says, glancing at Damien who grins, "It was nice to have a quiet morning."