Bang, Bang, Gotcha!

Damien sat in his office finishing work for the day, he sat back and shrugged, tired. He glanced around the office and saw how it was filled with toys- up on the wall, shelves, floor, drawer top, coffee table... the only toy free place in his office was his working table, and even that was filled with lay outs and plans for a new toy their company was working on.

Looking around his eyes fell on the photos in the corner of his table. It was of the boys and him along with Collin, Allana, Gen, Kale, Kyle, Tenshi and Hera. We were at the hospital that day, Allana and Collin just had their first baby, Antoinette. He smiled at the memory of that day.

Moving to the photo beside it, he frowned. It was a photo of Astrid asleep, he grins remembering the day he took it.

It was the same day that NSA was taken over.

He woke up at exact time the first ray of sun shot out from the horizon, Astrid snuggled under her comforters, her body pressed up on him with a small smile on her face. She looks so peaceful that it was breath taking to watch her, and probably heart breaking when he wakes her up.

She stirs and dug her face deep into the pillow, rubbing her face in it, before going back to deep sleep. Damien chuckles seeing how she looked like a cat, he pushed away a strand of hair that fell over her face.

"Mmm..." she smiles at the light touch. "Damien..."

He smiles liking the idea that even in her subconscious mind, he was the only one who she'd let to touch her. He might just be liking it too much that he had to move away before he embarrassed myself. But Astrid frowns and reached for his hand and held on it tight.

"Stay..." she mumbles.

"I'm here angel..." he whispers, kissing her hand making her smile again and falls back to sleep.

He checks the time on the side table and saw that it was already 6am, she'll be waking up in an hour and he wanted to do something for her, this was the first time that they had some alone time since we got home after all.

He already knows what he has to do, it's just, and he was finding it hard to leave her looking like this, his own personal angel.

He reached for his phone and took a photo of her. He smiles staring at the still version of her, making a mental note of painting it later. He gave her a quick kiss and carefully slips out of bed running off to find Albert.

"Yes Master Damien?" he asks when he finally found him in the garden cutting a long stemmed rose.

"Albert, I need to know what time Astrid wakes up, exactly what time."

"Oh, well, 7 AM during school days." He raises a brow, "Why do you ask Young master?"

He grins, "Meet me at the kitchen at 6:50."

"6:50 master?"

"On the dot." He added as he ran off to the kitchen and asked help from the cook who were teasing him now, asking me to assist them to cook for the whole week. He agreed without even blinkin, he wanted this day to be perfect for Astrid.

On the dot Albert arrives and ten minutes later they were in front of Astrid's bedroom. Albert wheeled in the food as Damien sneaked behind him. They both peeked in her room and saw her reading the note he left her, and on cue Albert steps inside with her breakfast.

She looked at him and at the food cart, surprised. She turns to the note again, smiles and blushes. So did Damien, Albert had the rose set in the middle of the table, she ran her finger on the petals before she was told to start eating.