Chapter 7

Hello hello, my lovlies! CHAPTER SEVEN WHOOO. This is mostly a filler slash fluff. Enjoy :)

Happy Reading ^-^

Sim <3

Dear Annie,

Chapter 7

“I…um…”

“I just-I mean, I had this dream and you-I-we…” Annie tried explaining. She took a deep breath in, “Am I supposed to be dating you?”

“Ah…”

I didn’t know what to say. After wanting her to remember so badly and not getting that, I stopped expecting it to happen soon. Now that it did, I had to way to respond.

“YES, for Christ sake!” Louis shouted. “YES, YOU ARE DATING NIALL.”

“Then…you sent this?” She asked me, holding out the letter I had written her. I nodded.

“It’s how we met.”

 “Write me more letters,” Annie asked.

“I will.”

Everyone was silent for a moment.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’ll go back to bed,” Harry said, clearing his throat.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to meet Aria tomorrow,” Liam added. “I’m going to head off too.”

“I’m just tired, mate,” Zayn mumbled, stumbling out the door.

Louis stood there for a second, as Annie and I stared at him. “Well, bye,” he ended up saying, running off.

“Night, Annie,” I told her, but she stopped me.

“Wait,” she protested. “Stay here?”

I hesitated. I didn’t know if I should. I didn’t know if she’d remember anything else.

“Okay,” I ended up saying, sitting on the bed next to her.

“Tell me how we met,” she requested.

“Well, face to face, we didn’t meet until six months after we began writing to one another,” I explained. “How it began was you…”

With that, we ended up staying up late, talking and me telling her things that she didn’t remember, until she fell asleep. I stayed momentarily, staring at the blank ceiling, thinking about what the hell I was going to do now. Eventually, my eyes fell on Annie. She knows she’s my girlfriend, she knows she’s famous, she knows everything.

So why did I still feel like crap?

“Morning,” Liam mumbled, yawning, as he stumbled into the kitchen, looking like a walking zombie.

I snorted. “Good or bad morning?”

“Bad,” he sighed. “Aria canceled. Her frightening brother wanted a brother sister day. I’m almost positive he’s spying on us and purposely decided to pull her out today of all days.”

I glanced at him again, before pulling the bread out of the toaster. “Yeah, it does seem pretty likely, doesn’t it?”

“You’ve met the guy, you should know!”

“But see, he’s not as scary with the rest of us lads as he is with you.”

Liam ‘hmph’-ed and muttered, “You’re just lucky Annie doesn’t have a brother.”