Chapter 2

Dear Annie,

Chapter 2

I could not keep the goofy grin off my face as I picked up my pace to get to the source of that beautiful Irish accent.

I watched his eyes as he was speaking to the fan, and how they flashed behind her, to me, and darted back to her, before gaping and staring back at me. “Annie!”

I laughed like a mad woman, throwing my head back, before dropping my bag and running to where he was waiting with the other four.

I was so excited and ecstatic to see him that I jumped mid-way, and he luckily caught me, and even twirled me around a bit. I missed that. I missed him.

When I felt my feet touch the ground again, all I wanted to do was stay in that position forever-me with my arms wrapped tightly around his warm neck, my head resting against his shoulder and his arms loosely hanging around my waist as he lightly kissed my temple. “I missed you so, so much,” he murmured in my ear.

I could see that he still had that shivering effect on me whenever he spoke into my ear. I was so happy in that moment that I was actually crying a little.

“Stop hogging your girlfriend, Nialler,” I could hear Louis say in a mock annoyed tone as he pried me apart from him and hugged me himself. “Oh yeesh, are you crying, woman?!”

I let out a single laugh in response, and pulled back from his hold, wiping my eyes and nodding. “Sorry, I’m just…” I blew out another breath, smiling widely. “I’m just so happy.”

“Aw, babe,” Harry cooed, giving me a little hug. “We missed you a lot. Especially Niall. He was so depressed that Uncle Simon actually forced him into getting you here as soon as possible.”

Aww. Niall gave a shy look. My goodness.

I could not have been any luckier. I could hear all the flashes around us, as I turned back to Niall and gave him a short and sweet kiss. “Come on,” Liam said, pulling us along to their cars. Louis drove behind their body guards, and Zayn sat up front with him. Niall had me go sit in the back with him, leaving the middle for Liam and Harry.

It was mostly a silent ride for the two of us, him drawing patterns on the back of my hand with his thumb, and me just holding onto him.

“We’ve watched all of your recent television movies, Annie,” Harry suddenly said.

Liam snickered. “Yeah, and Niall would go down at two in morning and keep re-watching everything with you in it for hours.”

“One time he paused and kissed our television when you were on screen,” Louis said, very seriously. I laughed.

Niall turned red. “Aw, you’re so cute!” I teased him, poking his abs.

He swatted my hand away. “I know you are,” he shot back. I smiled and breathed in heavily. I loved the warmth I’d feel around him. I loved that strawberry kind of smell I’d pick up from him.

“Your twenty first birthday is coming up soon,” he suddenly said. I looked up at him with a funny look on my face.

“Niall, my birthday is in two months. That’s still some time,” I laughed. “Chill.”

He rolled his eyes. “What are you thinking, though? Drink till you can’t remember a thing?” he grinned widely, already knowing my answer.

“Never! That’s crazy reckless. But you can,” I told him. “You’re very funny and super adorable when you’re drunk,” I told him, remembering the last time I’d seen him drinking more than he should’ve.

He winked at me, and pulled me back down, so my head was on the side of his shoulder. I had eventually fallen asleep in that position.

I yawned widely, rubbing my eyes as I slipped out into the hallway of the biggest home I’d ever seen.

“G’morning,” I tiredly stated.

Niall grinned at me. “You slept quite a bit, love,” he informed me. “I had to bring you inside.”

I tilted my head, feeling quite confused. Was I so tired that I couldn’t even walk myself in?

At Niall’s words Zayn began clutching onto Harry’s shirt, speaking with a high voice, saying, “Niall, I missed you! Oh Niall, don’t let me go. Niall, carry meee!”

Harry smirked, obviously enjoying this.

I narrowed me eyes. “I did not…! Did I-?”

“Yes,” Liam said as he swept past me. I pouted.

“Don’t mock me,” I told them.

“Here you are, babe,” Niall said, setting a plate of French toast in front of me. I smiled warmly at him.

“It smells lovely,” I honestly told him.

“Yeah, it should,” Harry said sarcastically. “I’m the one who made it.”

Niall looked sheepish as he turned away. I burst out laughing. “Of course you did, Harry.”

He simply beamed over at me.

Out of nowhere, Niall crept up from behind me and with a goofy little smile on his face, he swished me side to side (or as side to side as you can get when sitting on a stool) with his arms around my waist.

Why can’t moments like these last forever and a day? They should. Do you think that if maybe I wished really hard on a shooting star, that they would? Niall and I-just for forever. It’s times like these when I wish that the Twilight vampire thing was real and we could just live on forever with each other.

And then I guess the moments pass and my brain comes knocking on the little door in my forehead.

Sigh.

I squealed as I stumbled over my footing, with Niall laughing at me, his hands over my eyes as he tried his best to guide me.

“Where are we going?!”

“Annie, the point of a surprise is to not know where you’re going until you see it,” he said and then proceeded to laugh at me once more.

I pouted before jerking my head up to quickly kiss his hand. Before I knew it, I felt his lips on my jawline just under my ear.

It made me shiver under the amount of pleasure I felt out of it.

“Now behave,” he said. “We’re almost there, love.”

I huffed, but patiently kept going along with wherever he guided me.

Another few minutes later, and he stopped guiding me. “We’re here,” he said. “Ready?”

I nodded. He pulled his hands away and I sucked in a breath at the sight. We were at the top of a hill where a cliff followed it, but we had the most beautiful, most perfect sight to see in the world-the entire city all in one. And it evening, so the sun was just setting, giving off a beautiful pinkish-orangish color to the background. There was already a picnic cloth set down and food laid all out. I turned and tightly held onto Niall. “It’s so gorgeous, Niall, thank you!”

He gave me a crooked smile. “I know you are.”

I smiled and pecked his cheek. “I know you are.”