Chapter 5

So guys, as you should know (if you read the last message on my message board) I have some bad news to tell you all (and all other fans, who don't read this story). I'm going to just tell you here and I'll post it on my message board:

I have decided that I'm not going to be on Wattpad for the next seven months. I know, it's a really long time, but there's just something I have to do between now and my birthday in June. I will in fact be online for all (or most) of today and will try to answer any questions you have (if you have any). After today, I will not be online again until June. I will keep writing between this time, but I will NOT be on Wattpad at all in this time. I'm so sorry and I hope you guys can understand my reasoning for this decision (though I haven't exactly explained exactly why I'm doing this). I will tell you all June the 17th (my birthday), when I officially come back to Wattpad (I'm probably going to lose a lot of my fans because of my seven month leave, but you gotta do what you gotta do *shrug*). On that day, the 17th, I will be updating every story I have up here (and Ours and WKC will probably get two or so updates, in hopes of making it up to you guys).

Anyways, that was my bad news. I hope you guys don't seriously hate me for it :( And thanks for sticking around, loves!

xx Simmi xx

Dear Annie,

Chapter 5

“I think I remember you,” Annie suddenly blurted out, staring at me with her wide green-hazel eyes.

My jaw fell. Could this really be happening? Is she remembering me? My wide grin could not expand any wider. “Really?” I asked her, sounding (and feeling) super excited. Which memory had she remembered? Did she remember our first time seeing each other face to face at that airport? Did she remember a letter? Did she remember my birthday where I got drunk?

She nodded, very, very slowly. “Yeah…you’re the Niall, aren’t you? From One Direction? That’s my favorite band. How did I become friends with you? I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you, before!”

And just like that, my whole world came crashing down again. Sighing, I nodded. “Yeah. I am.” Thankfully, she didn’t press on how we came know one another. I had absolutely no idea what to say about that. Even though she’s lost her memory, she’s still the same old Annie. And that means that she still can’t stand lying.

I’ll be lucky if she forgives me a second time for it.

She very hesitantly put her head in my lap and lied down. I subconsciously ran my fingers through her thick, long, auburn hair. I could see the rest of the lads peeking from the little crack of space between the door and the doorframe. And then Louis cleared his throat, walking in with a full tray of food. Annie shot up straight at once. I frowned. Louis, giving me a small encouraging smile, ushered Annie out to the kitchen to eat.

Well…now’s as well a time as any to think about how I’d help her remember everything.

“Why the frick am I on tv?”

This has just turned bad. So very, very bad.

“Umm…calm down, now…don’t freak out. Please don’t freak out,” Liam said in panic.

“I’m not fricking panicking!” She snapped at him. “Just tell my why my face is on tv!”

I took a deep breath in as I led her to another room. “Come on now,” I calmly, soothingly said. “You’ll want to sit down…or…or…something before I tell you.”

She gave me a half irritated, half ‘only-cause-you-said-to’ look. I know my girlfriend by now. I could always tell what she thought, even if she did lose her memory.