Chapter 9

Hey, Oreo's! So here's the next installment of Dear Annie,

Hope you enjoy it :)

Dear Annie,

Chapter 9

“Niall, we have a situation,” Liam mumbled to me.

I followed him to the living room, while Louis ran past me to keep Annie busy. “What happened?” I asked in a low voice.

“That,” he sighed, pointing at the television screen.

I watched and listened in horror. They found out.

The media found out. They knew Annie lost her memory.

Harry jumped over the couch. “We have a number of possibilities now,” he began, while Zayn shut the television off. “We could hold a press conference, we could wait and hide out and hope it blows over, we can amp up what we’re doing right now to get Annie’s memory back, or we can go out in broad daylight with Annie and act as though nothing is wrong.”

I glanced at the three of them, as they thought about the options. Liam looked up at me first. “I think we should rule out hiding out here. It’ll only make it worse.”

“Agreed,” Zayn and Harry simultaneously said.

“No press conference,” I added. “Annie’s going to be way too overwhelmed.”

“Why don’t we try going out, together?” Zayn asked. “Like Harry said. We can kill two birds with one stone. Do Harry’s plan, and we can do something that can spark up Annie’s memory.”

I nodded, pacing back and forth. “I like that. I like that idea. But what can we do?”

Liam’s head snapped back up. “First thing is first. Get Natasha and Jason over here.” Zayn left the room to call them. “Now think…where had we taken Annie in the past couple of years that we’ve known her for?”

“Nandos,” Harry immediately said. “Problem is, there’s no Nandos here.”

“Beach,” I said. “Maybe we could regain that first memory. The one that we weren’t there for-when she put the letter in the sand.”

Liam pointed his finger at me. “Now we’re getting somewhere.”

Without saying anything I left the pair of them to go back to Annie. I peeked through the door, only to see Louis lying on the bed, groaning and Annie talking a mile a minute.

I would have started laughing like no tomorrow if I didn’t want to see how long it took for Louis to crack.

“Annie,” Louis interrupted. Annie didn’t stop talking. I didn’t even know what she was saying; she was talking way too fast. “Annie!” Louis tried again, but it still didn’t work. “Holy mother of God,” he whispered. “Annabelle May Moore!”

Annie stopped talking and glanced back at him. “What?” she asked, sounding partially annoyed. “I was just getting to the best part of the story.”

“Annie, for the love of God,” Louis heaved, “shut up.

Annie gasped a very dramatic (and fake) gasp. “Louis William Tomlinson! Is that any way to treat a kind, wonderful, amazing, woman? How dare you?”

Louis’ face fell slightly. “Sorry, I didn’t-no-Annie-Jesus I’m sorry-I didn’t-oh no, don’t cry! Wait-Annie!” Annie began sobbing in her hands-a very realistic sob, I might add. She even sprung a few fake tears. “Niall is going to kill me,” he muttered as he stood up and patted Annie’s head awkwardly. “Er…don’t cry now. Hush up, Annie.”