Deliveries And Injuries

AN- Here is the next chapter!!!!

Sean POV

Arriving at my apartment I hurry to get out of the back seat. Racing over to Sang's door, I pull it open before she can get out. Looking over at Owen, I see that he was out of his seat and heading over here as well. Looking at him, I say hahaha, I got here first. He glares at me and says of course you did, you were closer than me. I send him a smirk in response. I glance down at Sang  to see her looking between Owen and I to try and figure out the silent conversation going on. I give her my pantie dropping smile and am rewarded with a beautiful blush. Owen clears his throat and when I look up, silently tells me to stop flirting.

"Not to interrupt the conversation, but Dr. Green will you please let me out of the car?" asks Sang, rather timidly. I look down at her and frown.

"Now Beautiful, I told you to call me Sean. Ask properly and I'll move," I state with a twinkle in my eye. She looks me in the eye and searches for it. She must of found it, because she starts to smile.

"Please Dr. Sean, let me out of the car," She says with a full blown smile. I stare at her. I can't help it, she has a beautiful smile. I must have been staring for a few minutes because she starts to loose her  smile. STUPID SEAN. I give her a sweet smile and say," Alright Beautiful, I'll take it." I move out of the way so she can get out of the car. Owen walks over and puts his hand on the small of her back and starts leading the way to my condo.  I berate myself the whole way to the door. I should have done that first, if only she hadn't dazed me. We get to the door and I wait for Owen to open it. Owen looks back at me and says, "Well Dr. Green, are you going to open the door for us or are we just going to stand outside and stare at the door?" I look at him and ask if this is payback for opening her car door. His millimeter smile is his only answer. I look at Sang and see that she is trying to hold in her giggles. Traitor. I walk around Owen to open the door, shaking my head the whole way. After unlocking the door, I step back and sweep my arm forward saying, "After you."

Sang starts giggling. I look over at her with wide eyes. No, no, no, those are infectious. "Now, now, Pookie, no giggling unless you want me to give you the cure." PLEASE WANT THE CURE. Sadly, she stops giggling before I can kiss her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang POV

What cure? As I stare at Sean, I try to figure out what he is talking about. Looking towards the door, I see that Owen already walked in and took off his shoes. Putting this little mystery to the back of my mind to figure out later, I follow Owen inside. I see Owen sitting down on a couch, he motions for me to sit with him. I sit down a little away from Owen and start memorizing my surroundings. Sean follows us in and heads for the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Sean calls from the kitchen. Owen looks at me. Before I can say anything in the negative, my stomach decides to speak up. My stomach must have been very loud, because Sean walks back in and stares at me. I look down and start blushing. "I'll take that as a yes. Owen, are you good with Chinese? Or do you want pizza?" Sean asks. I look up at the mention of Chinese. Owen notices my movement. As he looks at me, he answers Sean. "Chinese is fine." Sean nods and wanders bac into the kitchen.

Owen is still looking at me. At least I am not the only one that stares, sadly we probably don't stare for the same reason. Before I can throw myself a pity party, Owen starts talking.

"Ms. Sorenson, I would like Dr. Green to look at your injuries and treat them before you tell us your story. I know that you just met us, but we can help. I know asking you to trust two strangers might trigger alarm bells, but you have trusted us this far. All I am asking is if you will trust us a little farther."

 I look at Owen and search his eyes. I see a man that has been broken and put back together a little at a time. There are still a few pieces to put back, but he is almost fixed. It is the same thing I found in Sean's eyes earlier. If these hot broken guys are willing to help me, I should let them, right? So far they haven't shown me any reason not to trust them. "Okay Mr. Blackbourne." He gives me a millimeter smile and says, "Good. I'll just let Dr. Green know to get his medical kit." He gets up and walks into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen POV

I walk into the kitchen to see Sean finishing up with ordering Chinese. I lean against the counter as he hangs up. He looks at me and comes and leans next to me.

"Alright Owen, I have been waiting patiently. Tell me what is going on. I thought you said she was injured. She isn't acting lie she is. And, how did you meet her?"

"Sean, you have to let me tell the whole story before you ask any other questions or do anything, aright," I look him in the eye and can see him processing what I said. He knows this is serious, because I used his first name. I see the acceptance in his eyes and continue. " As I was leaving Mr. Griffin's house I headed towards Mr. Lee's house just to see if I saw his mother or sister. As I headed towards the house I noticed two girls arguing across the street. Not giving it much mind, I looked in Mr. Lee's house. Not seeing anything, I turn back towards the front of the car. Just in time to see Ms. Sorenson get pushed in front of my car. I slammed on my brakes and got out of the car. Once I got to the front, I tried to get her to talk to me. She didn't respond and I was going to call an ambulance, but she finally responded and asked me not to call them. After helping her up, I noticed a little bit of blood. I convinced her to come with me and let me treat her injuries. I didn't want to surround her with strangers and I knew that since I couldn't come to dinner that you would come here, so I took her to the safe house a few blocks over." I take a breath to prepare myself for the next part.

"Once inside, I started to treat her injuries. However, her injuries her far more extensive then I thought. Her mother......tortured her before she left the house. Ms. Sorenson attempted to treat the injuries herself. I didn't have the right medical supplies at the safe house. Which is something we will have to fix. Anyway, I got her to start answering a few questions. She doesn't act as if she is injured, because she can push the pain away from her mind. the only way you will see her react is if something brushes the injury when she is not expecting it.  Also she has a photographic memory, she remembers everything that has happened. I don't now all of her abilities," I look at Sean, "Sean, I convinced her to let you treat her injures. However, you need to prepare yourself. Any questions?"

He thinks for a moment, "Owen.....What are her injuries?" He sees almost scared to ask.

"She has a bump on her head, extensive bruising to the stomach, a craped knee, and her back is....cut. Anything else?"

"We are going to help her, right Owen?" 

"If she'll let us Sean. If she'll let us." With that Sean walks toward his room to get his medical kit, and I walk back into the living room to try and convince a bird to let us save her.

AN- next week we will see Sean's reaction and get the whole story. We might also get one of the boys butting in. Our the day might finally end and we shall see the start of a brand new day. Until next time Birdies.

P.S. I didn't edit. I WILL come back some time next week and do that.

P.P.S. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!