Sharing is Caring

Owen POV

As I pull up to a stop sign, I can't hold in my annoyance. I glare over at the passenger seat where Sean is signing along with Shakira. Why couldn't he fall asleep, like every other time he rides in my car? " Sean," I bark," stop signing. We are five minuets away."

" But Owen, Hips Don't Lie is a classic. Besides I was reminiscing about this morning." I glance at him sharply. I knew that  as soon as you turned on the song. Really Sean, do you have no shame? His eyebrows waggle. Why would I feel ashamed for appreciating Pookie's rhythm?

I shake my head, glancing at the house I can barely glimpse through the trees. Do you get the feeling that they don't want visitors? Yes Owen, It does feel that way. " Well Owen, I think we should get a house like this. I mean this driveway is gorgeous. " And long. I stay quite as we pull up to a beautiful 3 story home. It is about the same size as my home, maybe a little larger. As we pull to a stop in front of the house a man about North's height with broader shoulders, and salt and pepper hair stepped out of the door. Sean and I climb  out and walk up to the man.

"Book." A gruff voice emits out of the man's chest.

"Leo" I say back, " How have you been, Mr. Anderson?"

" Doing good....doing good," Henry Anderson looks at Sean, " How is the Hospital? Phil been giving you a hard time?"

Sean smiles, "Phil has been giving me a ton of hours, but otherwise nothing much. How is Lily?"

" She is currently on a mission. She'll be back tonight. Come on in. I have a feeling your not here for a social call." We follow him in to the house where we are greeted with a large entry way and a grand staircase. We follow him to the left where we enter a cozy sitting room. We all settle into seats. " Do you boys know why my team likes your so much?" We shake our heads.

"It's because you boys were the first team that didn't ask how we did it. And in the three years we have known you haven't given us a nasty look, or bad word. Since this is the first time you guys have ever shown up at our house, I have the feeling you want to know. How did we get a closed adoption of our bird and get to keep her on an all dog team?" He glances from face to face. "It is a simple concept, but its a little out of the box. I just don't think you guys are ready. There are plenty of girls out there."

I take a deep breath. "Henry," His head whips around to look at me," I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think I needed to know." It may be a little early, but better safe than sorry.

He stares at me. "Very well." He stands and walks to a book shelf, looking at the pictures." Its very simple. Love her or Lose her." I share a confused glance with Sean.

"Henry, what do you mean?"

 "I mean ,Sean, that all of you boys need to love her or lose her. No more birds, period."

"You mean that's how you did it."

" No, Owen. That is the only way that works. One for all, and All for one."

--------------------------------------

AN- I am so sorry for the long wait. I know this is not as long as normal, but I feel horrible. so I wanted to get a little something from all of my stories out. Two of my fellow managers have gone on vacation, one after the other, so I had to pick up some of there hours. and for two weeks I was the only  overnight manager. I got my first day off yesterday and I simply slept for 15 hours. No one is supposed to go on vacation for a month so I will update as much as I can. Again, I am so sorry!