How Nightmares Turn Into Sweet Dreams...

An- Here is the next part. Enjoy birdies!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen POV (Recap)

"Sean, what do you think of her? Do you think she might be Academy?"

"Owen, on what I have seen so far she could be Academy. I think she is the strongest, sweetest, and most broken girl I have ever seen. Also, she has talents we haven't even uncovered yet. Where you thinking of her joining us?"

"I was thinking..."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I whip my head around to look down the hall toward the bedrooms. Getting up I raced down the hall with Sean following me. I pushed the door to the room open to find Sang thrashing in the middle of the bed. Running forward I grab her arms to prevent her from hurting herself any further. Sean goes to the other side of the bed. He starts trying to wake her up.

"Sang....Sweetie....Pumpkin.." Sean gently shakes Sang, desperately attempting to wake her," Pookie...I need you to wake up for me...dreamland can wait a little while...Pookie." Sang quiets down and it looks like she is starting to wake. I keep a hold of her wrists just to be sure. She opens her eyes to see two male figures leaning over her. She tries to jerk back, but doesn't get very far. Stupid. What did you expect Owen, for her to be relieved to wake up with two strangers holding her down on a bed? Filled with self-disgust, I let go of her wrists and start backing up to give her room. I tap Sean on his back to tell him to do the same. After a few seconds, he does.

"Are you alright Pookie?"

Sang gives Sean a look before responding." Yes. I'm fine. Pookie?"

Sean smiles. "It was the name you woke up to. It is my nickname for you. Its cute, just like you." Sang blushes.

"Ms. Sorenson can you tell me what you were dreaming about?" I watch her face slowly drain of color at my question. Her breathing starts to speed up and she is about to hyperventilate. "Ms. Sorenson, please calm down. You do not have to tell me." I take her hand and place it on my chest. "Breath with me Sang. Take a deep breath.' I see Sean smirk at my gesture. If he had any doubts that I wasn't affected by the beauty in my arms I just got rid of them. I give him a look telling him to grow up. He sends me a look back saying never in a million years, especially since he was right. I roll my eye and focus on the beautiful bird that was breaking down in my arms. I could feel my eyes and facial expression soften the longer I gazed down at Sang crying in my arms. I could feel myself falling for this girl and knew my  brothers will follow the same path if I don't control the situation. If we were going to gain this girl's trust and  possibly have her join the Academy we needed to handle this delicately. As I was thinking all of this, Sang fell asleep in my arms. I started to detangle myself from her arms and she wouldn't let me go. I looked over at Sean to seem him attempting to smother his laughter. I send him a look telling him to help me. He laughs and walks over. We slowly unwrap her arms. I lay a blanket on her and start walking to the door. Just as I am closing the door, Sang starts shifting in the bed and moaning. Sean rushes back in and gathers her in his arms. She quiets down almost instantly.  He looks at me. "I'll get ready for bed and come back so you can change." He nods.

I walk over to his closet and gather a set of my pajamas. I walk into the on suite and change. Before I walk back I send North a message. Mr. Taylor, Dr. Green's car broke down on his way home. I picked him up and I will be spending the night with him. Come over in the morning and I will show you where his car is. Once I was done I walked out and climb into the bed, taking Sang out of Sean's arms in the process. He gives me a look saying he will be a bit because he is going to shower and wash off the hospital. I nod. He gathers his clothes and goes to the on suite. I lay there waiting for North to respond. Just as I am about to fall asleep his message comes in. Alright Mr. B. I'll be there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I am awoken by a shout.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North POV

I wake up at 5 am and can't go back to sleep. Knowing Mr.B , he will probably be up already. I get up and get ready. I get to my bike and head over to Dr.Green's condo. Once I get there I head inside and look around. No one is up. I look at my phone and see it is close to 6:30. I smirk. Maybe I can help them wake up. With that thought in mind, I head to Dr.Green's room. Opening the door I get ready to shout. However, I wasn't expecting to see a third set of feet sticking out of the sheets. In my surprise I couldn't hold in my shout.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An- Alright birdies here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Did you like how North was introduced? I am going backward from the original order they met in. So up next is Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you thought about it. I will be updating my other fanfic on Tuesday.

Lots of Love. Bye.