| One Year Before |

Flashback | # 1 |
Heartless Soul:

**We sat at the dinner table in silence. Dilliah and I haven't spoken a word since she've broke the news to me about the abortion.

Being honest, her decision hit me hard. How could she go forward with making that decision without talking to me. -...Not that I would force her to have a child, but damn, she could have at least asked how I felt about the situation.

We've been married damn near five years, And i assumed she was ready to have children once she informed me that she was off her birth control.

-.. guess a nigga was wrong..-

  She cleared her throat as I continued
to shove food down mine.  I could feel her eyes burning through my skull as she watched me eat not touching her plate.

Honestly it didn't bother me one bit that we weren't speaking. She cleared her throat again, which was a sign she wanted my attention but I refuse to give it to her.

"Troy" She softly spoke as I glanced up at her chewing.

"It's been two days and you haven't said anything to me, I've apologized what more do you want?"

She says as I smirked grabbing my cup taking a drink. Sucking my teeth getting up from my chair as i grabbed my plate.

"Dixon...- Stop walking away from me!" She screamed calling me by my last name.

-..She only does that when
she's really pissed. .-

I placed my plate in the sink washing it out. Honestly, i was still bothered by her decision, all I wanted was a little me and she took that. She took the one thing i wanted the most away from me.

The more I thought on it the more angry i became. "WHAT !?" I grunted scaring her. "WHAT? DILLIAH? You want me to say I forgive you?"

"Find I forgive you...- you don't fucking get it. We've been married almost five fucking years and all I've asked you for was a kid, -... I-... I've giving you everything"

"Not once did I EVER TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOU"

".... But you...."

I huffed our with a groaned taking a moment to calm myself.

"You took my child away from me...-You took something that was apart of me and you have the nerve to ask me why am I upset with you Dilliah?" I screamed throwing the plate towards the wall shattering it as she flinched.

"Give me time"

I said as she stood there tearing up.

"I'm sorry"

I heard her mumbling over and over in between breaths. ***

• • •

      ___________________________
               Sorry | unworthy | it's too late 

Could've sworn God was pouring tears from his own eyes the way it rained during my wife funeral. Never would've thought I'll be the one burying her so soon.