| Facing Reality | Season II | Intro

Braxton POV:
The lights around me blurred out as I could feel my body syncing in and out of life. I laid lifeless as my body soaked miserably in my own blood. "He's breathing still", this voice slurred as my head rocked back and forth. My body had completely gone numb. "Just send somebody please, Samuel get back in the car" I heard her scream as my eyes finally closed.

"Sir please, stay with me help is coming" she sobbed shaking me as my eyes slightly open. I tried opening my mouth as blood drooled down, dripping off my cheek. "Shhh, don't waste energy trying to speak". It was too late for that. All I heard was screaming before my head hit the pavement.

| What's that saying ; "what's done in the dark! Always come to the light" ? |

| My past had finally decided to
arrive just when I thought I was over it|

| "Running those streets lead to only two things Braxton, jail or somewhere murdered" saying from my mom |

| 5:29 am | Saving what's left . . .

______________________________
Officer Tre Foster Pov:

"6.4 shooting on fuller Ave and 22356 west Ln" the radio call came through. "Copy" I said as I flicked the switch turning on my lights as I sped off. "Dispatch send an ambulance" , I parked the car getting out running towards the the woman.

"Ma'am  please take a step back" I yelled as people started to gather around. "I found him like this" she cried out as I was bent down on one knee. "He's taking slower breaths I need an ambulance now" I said into my walkie. "Arriving now" I heard a voice through the walkie as they pulled up.

They rushed over as I watched them do their job. "Please step back" I yelled to the group of people who were trying to film what was going on. They packed the young man into the truck as I stayed on the crime scene waiting for my team to get their.

I yellow tapped everything around as they arrived. "Another shooting?" The  detective asked as she stood beside me. "As always, high value crime neighborhood" I said as I watched them investigate the scene. "Chief , found something" one of the guys said as they approached us.

"Braxton C moody" she read out the name on the I.D that was found. "Another young one I see, when will they learn" she mumbled. "Thanks officer, we will take it from here, enjoy the rest of your night tre" she said as I removed the gloves from my hand. I sat in the car thinking about the name she read out. I pulled out my phone calling Troy as it was going straight to voicemail. I tried again, but the same thing no answer.

| This is the life you've chosen |

|"nobody is here to save your ass now"|

| "you're changing me Troy, you might not see it but I know it. That's why I love you babe" | Dilliah .

[Heart beats * . . . . . . . . . . . ]

| Any Last words? |

|Repeated in my head. |

| TROY!| she screamed.

[wakeupWakeup]

____________________________
| Reality | In | The | Making |

Troy Dixon Pov: