| Murder He Wrote | Intro .II.

• Rewind •
| The Road to a closing cycle |
• Till Death Do us Part •

Troy Dixon Pov:

Jahkoy - Don't Beg , played as the shower water Rand down my back. Little fingers rubbed down my spin as lips pressed against my bearskin. "You okay?" She asked as I softly sighed whipping the water from my face turning around facing her. "Yeah, I'm fine" although I was lying, I refuse to show my weakness in front of a stranger, let alone a woman that wasn't mine.

"Just was checking, I'll go make you breakfast while you finish washing up" she mumbled as she kissed my cheek stepping out the shower. The glass door steamed back up as she closed it disappearing into the hallway. I sung along to the lyrics as crazy thoughts rushed through my head

" [Verse 2]
You couldn't spend the night alone
Said "Come over, you'll feel right at home"
Then you switch it on me
You play me like a xylophone
While I sat there waiting by the phone
Still I tried and I tried
And I tried and I tried
To let it go...
It was hard to pretend
That the one that I love
Didn't do me wrong"

" [Chorus]
Don't Beg for love
The truth will set you free
I won't
Beg for love
I'll be fine "

| 9:15 am | Set you Free |  foreign Water

Officer Tre Pov:

"Let me guess you have to work early again today?" She chuckled as I had my back turned to her. "Sara, I'm not doing this with you. First I'm being accused of sleeping with other woman, now when I'm getting ready for work you think I'm lying" I groaned turning my head toward her. "Why do I even bother" I softly mumbled now becoming annoyed with her voice as it squeaked in my ear.

"You suppose to lead by example, be the man you want your daughter to find one day" she spat at me as she continued to bash my name. "You finish?" I asked shutting her up. "I'm not, pack all your shit and leave Tre, what's the point of staying here if we're not going to work on our marriage. You know what" she said walking towards her dresser pulling out an envelope. "This what you want" she yelled as she was signing papers roughly, before she approached me.

"I'm not begging for your love no more, you want to be set free here" she yelled slamming the envelope into my chest as she wrapped her rob around herself walking into the restroom. "Sara" I mumbled out walking towards the door knocking on it as I could hear her sniffling. "I'm fine" she said rushing pass me bumping into my shoulder as she walked into the closet dragging her suitcase out. "Where you going ?" I asked as she didn't say anything.

"I'll leave, stay okay" I said grabbing her arm. "You're mad, I get that, I'm sorry if you feel that I'm not aiming to work on our marriage. Things just aren't the same and you know that Sara, if this is worth fixing then I'm open to doing whatever it is okay" I mumbled as she pulled away from me standing there. "There's no fixing us, we've reached our breaking point. Admit it to yourself, you stayed this long because of dajé" she mumbled breezing pass me again.

"I'll be at my moms until we figure whatever this is out, and dajé will be coming along" she stated as she filled her suitcase. "She has school" I rejected as she turned towards me. "I have a car, I'll drop her off and you can pick her up or is that too much to ask?" She groaned walking pass me heading back into the closet. "Alright, I'm going to work" .

Reaching for my work bag sticking the envelope inside. Dajé was in her room playing with her dolls as I cracked open the door to her looking back smiling at me. "Time for work papa" she mumbled jumping into my arms as I held her. "You know I'll always love you right?" I asked as she kissed my cheek, "and I'll always love you forever and ever" she smiled as I put her down. "You and momma are going to stay with nana for a little while" I said as my wife walked passed me towards dajé closet. "Look at me" I softly spoke as she had her head down.

"It's just for a little while, you'll see me everyday. Pinky promise" I said as our pinky connected. "Now go pack" I said before I kissed her head.

_______________________________
Troy Dixon Pov:

"You always do that" she mumbled as I sat across from her eating. "Do what?" I asked looking up at her. "Eat with your head down, you never look at me or try to hold a conversation. I've been here a week with you now, that has to count for something" she softly spoke. I could hear the concern in her voice. "The last woman i sat across from at a dinner table was my wife" I said as she put her fork down.

"You're married? Oh wow. How did I miss that" she mumbled leaning back in her seat. "She's dead" I said raising an eyebrow up at her as I took a sip from my cup. "How did she die? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but you don't open up much" she said leaning up as I sat admiring her. She had her hair pint up as my over side button down flattered her body. Her skin glowed under the sunrise as her pretty brown eyes became brighter.

"I had her murdered" I said getting up from the table as she chuckled. "No seriously?" She asked following behind me as I picked up my phone googling the story for her. "It says she died in a fatal gang shooting" she read out loud. "Right, all because of me". I said sighing shaking the thought out my head. "How so?" She asked jumping up on the counter as I stood between her thighs. "We had a huge fight the night before, we went to a house party and I wasn't over the bullshit she did" I sighed looking up as she grabbed my chin.

"Keep going" she softly spoke. "We got into another argument outside as I was leaving, she asked to come home, she even tried to get in the car but I took off. In the middle of the night I got a call saying she was gone" I said looking into her eyes. "She aborted a few of our kids, plotted to have me killed so she could get my trust fund to pay off her debt, and the trick thing about it, my best friend was in it with her" I said jerking my head back.

"That's why I don't talk much around people, everyone I've been around is here to get something" I said as she hugged me. "Not necessarily true, I just want to be your peace" she said kissing me. "You're smooth with your words, but my guards are locked. You're a beautiful person, always know that though" I said as she smiled. "That I know, but you can't be staying her alone. So much has happen here why don't you just leave?" She asked.

"I have to end a few chapters before I do that, something's you can't walk away from" I said thinking about Braxton. "Okay, I tell you this. You end those chapter within the next three months and move to New York" she said as I laughed. "Why New York? What's out there for me?" I asked as she twirled. "A better life, beautiful people like myself and wealthy people" she smiled before she walked up stairs.

She was right, although all I knew was the bay to be home. It was time for me to dead all my drama here and leave this life behind.

And he was first on my list to take out .....