| Murder He Wrote • V I • |

Ja'quille Pov:

"Patrick we can't stay bro" i groaned dragging him by his shirt as the blood from my hand loosened my grip.

"I'm not leaving my fucking brother Quille." He yelled as i heard the dogs getting closer.

"He's dead bro, nigga if you don't fucking run you'll be dead with him! I'm not fucking playing!" I growled picking him up by his shirt.

He stopped looking back at his brother body, as i was dragging him towards the direction of my house.

He whispered 'damn man' over and over as i slowly pushed open the front door. "Restroom to the right" i whispered as my mom was in the living room watch tv.

Stepping into the kitchen quickly washing my hands in arm as i trashed the shirt. "Hey baby"
She spoke rubbing my back as my entire head was under the water.

"It is hot out there. You hungry?" She asked as i turned towards her. "Ja'quille?" Her eyes wondered down to my shoes and pants as i closed my eyes.

"What did you do?" She immediately asked right after. "Nothing ma, i promise!" I interrupted. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She yelled as Patrick turned the corner.

The door bell rung as i looked to her. "What-did-you do?" She whispered out controlling her emotions.

She shook her head walking passed us both. The knock became harder as i stood by the entrance with my hand on my gun.

["can i help you?"]

["we were told the niggas we looking for walked into this house"]

["think you're mistaking. I live her alone"]

["you mind if we look?"]

["excuse me i do!"]

[" I will call the police if you don't step off my property"]

The  front door closed as i tucked the gun back into my pants.

Patrick stood there with his hand over his mouth as his eyes slightly watered.

He knew the consequences that came with this lifestyle. Shit everybody did, having a heart wasn't part of the deal.

"Take the lost nigga. It sucks, but you can't be around her crying" i groaned. He dried his face as my mom walked back into the kitchen.

"Call your brother. Ask him if you can stay at his beach house until whatever this is blow over. I'm not asking you I'm telling you" she hissed slapping me.

"I'm not..", "IM NOT FUCKING ASKING YOU! CALL HIM JA'QUILLE!" she yelled grabbing my face as i jerk away from her.

She threw her hands up as she was shaking. "Ma..." ...... "MA......" she walked away as she headed down to her room. "FUCK MAN"

Braxton Pov:

Bj jumped over the back of the couch as i walked into the back door. "The fuck nigga?" He questioned with a chuckle.

"Ay-ah, pack what you need right now we gotta go" i quickly spoke running towards my room. "Braxton what are you talking about?" He asked as i was in my closet pulling down my bag.

"BERRY! I don't have fucking time to explain just pack some shit bro. Nigga We gotta leave!" I groaned throwing a duffle bag his way.

"Can you just tell me..." "GO FUCKING PACK BITCH DAMN!" I yelled becoming frustrated as i sighed walking up to him.

"I'm sorry" i mumbled cuffing his head.

"I fucked up. Like i fucked up! Fucked up. I'm dead here nigga. I have niggas looking for me and i won't live if I'm found" i mumbled as i could feel his body teasing up.

He sat the bowl in his hand down on my dresser as i picked the bag up handing it to him. "Just pack some shit to last a few days. Well cop New gear. I promise"

He jogged down to his room as i turned around tossing the backpack on my bed. Going through my closet grabbing another backpack as i walked back towards my bed.

Unzipping the bag as i sorted through the cash. "Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty, hundred" i county out stuffing his backpack with a hundred grand and his passport.

"Why you put my passport in there, Braxton i told you know matter what i won't leave you bro" he mumbled walking up behind me.

Shaking my head as i took several breaths. "Bj. This is different. I won't take you down with me. I made a promise to your mother. Look man...." i sighed out sitting on my bed.

"I've been wanting out for years. From everything with Delilah, Troy, omar, now Ja'quille." Sighing again shaking my head.

"I'm dead in these streets, and I've kelp you out of it all for a reason." I mumbled holding the backpack out.

"It's a hundred thousand dollars in the bag, it's most of the money i was able to escape with. It's enough to get you home, change your name and live the life you deserve bro. That money will stretch far in the Republic" i mumbled standing up.

"I love you bro. I'm sorry." I mumbled as he cuffed my head hugging me.

Officer Tré Pov:

The homicide investigation was going on as i pulled up to the scene. Several news broadcasters were surrounding the area.

"House explosion a mile away, same home that was invaded in 2015. So you know this is omar doing. Young kid, seventeen,  Tommy Clark" she spoke as i adjusted the gloves on my hand.

"So young man" i whispered to myself walking behind her. Bending down as i lifted the sheet from his body.

"MY BABY!"

turning my head as i witness the police wrestling with a woman as she screamed. 'That's my baby' as her voice cracked with tears.

"There's blood foot prints going in that direction, but they cut off once you enter the woods again. He wasn't alone. There's also traces of blood coming from the house up until this spot. That's how we linked the two"

She continued as i couldn't tune out the mother screaming trying to get to her dead son. "Get D.A Malik down here for me" i spoke as she nodded walking off.

Taking a deep breath as i slowly made my way over towards the commotion. "I'll take it from here" i softly spoke as she was standing beside a group of people who i assumed are family.

"Are you his mother?" I asked as she dried her face. "Hopefully that's not my baby. Lord please" she cried as her knees buckled. Catching her as i grabbed her arm.

"I can only take her. Can you guys please wait, and respect the officers who working. This is all hard for us" i spoke as she crossed under.

"I'm officer Tré" i mumbled to her. "Sharon" she sniffled shaking as we got closer to his body. I nodded down to one of the investigators as they removed the cover.

"TOMMYYYYY" she squealed dropping to her knees as i caught her body. "LORDMYBABY!!" She screamed.

"Oh god" she mumbled as a boy broke through the police running up to her. "Patrick he's dead" she cried out grabbing the boys face. His eyes watered as he looked up at me.