ch 1. frost fair

me: yay! my very first story! aren't you excited gray?

gray: momo does not own black butler. this is the only time I'm going to say that.

me: why so grumpy gray?

gray: you know how long it's been since I've slept?

me: your a puppet, you don't need sleep! haha, enjoy the story!

gray: I'll kill you if you don't

________________________________________________________

    it's the winter frost fair, and many people have gone there to enjoy the festivities. Ciel and Sebastian have also gone to the fair. "I'm surprised they are having this festival after what happened last year." Ciel said to Sebastian. "well it does seem to attract quite a crowd, young master. after all, it is a festival." Sebastian replied. they walked around looking at all the stands, and admiring some of the many ice sculptures that were around. meanwhile in another part of the festival, we join another earl with a demon butler.

   "Claude,  what do you think of this outfit? do you think ciel would fancy it?" alois asked with a devious smile on his face. he showed Claude a women's dress for him to see. "I doubt lord Phantomhive would appreciate women's clothing sir." Claude said plainly. "I suppose your right, hmm... what should I get him?" alois looked around for a gift to give to ciel. "what do you think, Claude?" alois turned to his butler. "in all honesty, I don't think getting him a gift is a good idea. he doesn't seem too fond of you since you continuously touch him inappropriately." Claude stated. "but that's why I'm getting him something! to apologize" alois said sarcastically. "to apologize? or so you can get close enough to do it again?" Claude said looking at alois. "same thing" alois responded with a smirk.

   alois started walking in another direction, and found himself standing in front of an oriental café. "hmm... I wonder what's all this about." alois walked in, only to be greeted by a busty waitress in a skimpy outfit. "there's a free table over there, sir" the waitress pointed to an empty table near the back of the tent. alois walked over and sat down, looking around the strange place. the waitress returned to him with some tea, and a menu. alois looked at his reflection in the tea and smiled, tracing the rim of the cup with his finger.

   "I wonder where ciel is..." alois said to himself. he began reading over the menu, but it was filled with foods he had never heard of before, and none of them sounded very appetizing. he started staring off into space when he saw someone enter the tent... it was ciel! alois got a mischievous smirk, and he used the menu to hide his face. he waited for them to sit down. ciel and his butler sat down right behind him. now ciel and alois were sitting back to back.

   "this festival is so dreadfully boring. there's almost nothing of interest in these stands here." ciel said. Sebastian smiled "but master, was it not your idea to come here? if you knew it would be boring, then why bother coming?" "because I have to keep up the Phantomhive image. nothing more." ciel stared off into space. "well its good to see the queen's guard dog care's so much about his reputation." ciel turned around to see alois sitting backwards in his chair facing him. "what are you doing here?" ciel said half irritated and half surprised. "I came to see you! my dear ciel." alois wrapped his arms around his neck hugging him tightly. ciel blushed and stuttered "g-get off me." he brushed off alois.

   "hehe, you don't have to be so bashful, ciel." alois said smiling. ciel ignored him, and sipped his tea. "hey ciel, do you mind if I visit your manor?" ciel choked on his tea from the sudden surprise. "you want to come to my manor?" ciel said confused. "yes I do, I've always wondered what it's like in there. after all, you've been to my estate before. it's only proper that I visit yours as well."

   ciel thought about it for a moment, should he let alois come? he'd probably try to have his way with him, but... it wasn't like ciel was extremely opposed to it. after all ciel did find alois attractive in some ways.

   "fine, but if you try anything on me. I'll kick you out." ciel finally answered. alois smiled "but that doesn't show your famed hospitality. besides, I'm sure that whatever I do, you'll enjoy." alois' lips was near centimeters away from Ciel's, and the bluenette was blushing. Ciel tried to speak as composed as possible "I-I don't think so." he looked to the side, and alois was smiling in victory. 'finally I'll have my way with you Phantomhive. you will be mine' alois though to himself.

_____________________________________________________

me: I hope you enjoyed my very first, very hastily written story! laterz!