ch 5. Saline, the Fallen angel

gray: I love all the blood in these next few chapters, really shows your dark side.

me: gray! you read ahead? that's not fair to the other readers!

gray: terribly sorry *bows*

me: enjoy the story everyone.

______________________________________________________

   Ciel and Alois stared at the person in shock "we haven't seen you since-" "since I resurrected you? gave Ciel his human body back, and you yours? also giving you two the chance to live life once more...?" the person then put his hands together interlocking his fingers "together?" the boys nodded. "I suspected the reapers would come after Alois, since once your dead, you shouldn't be able to come back." they still stared him, in aw. there was an ominous presence surrounding him.

   the person stepped into the light, and they finally saw him once more. he was a teenager, not much older than them! the boy had long red hair that stretched down to his back, and his bangs were cut in a way where it was covering his right eye. he was wearing a gray button up shirt, with black pants that looked very skinny down his legs, but were very baggy and bundled at his feet.. he wore black shoes, and his pants were just slightly lighter in color. he had a necklace that went around his neck a couple times with a strange ambulate that neither of them recognized.

   he was leaning on a rather large Japanese katana, with it's blade wrapped in bandages. the aura that surrounded him was both pleasant and frightening at the same time. the boy smiled, he had a surprisingly warm and welcoming smile. his eyes were a candy red, the same as his hair. his black finger nails signaled as to what he really was. Ciel, who finally got over his shock, started "so, what are you doing here anyways?" the red headed boy looked at him with his warm smile, which seemed to bother Ciel. "I'm here to protect you, young Ciel." he said calmly.

   Alois was sitting quietly, trying to remember what exactly happened when he resurrected him. Ciel was still questioning the boy, trying to get information out of him. eventually there was a long silence, as Ciel couldn't get any information out of him. finally Alois spoke up "you've never told us your name, what is it?" the red head looked at Alois, then got an overjoyed look on his face "my name, is Saline."

   "allow me to ell you the story of how I resurrected Alois, and put Ciel back in human form." Saline said leaning his sword against the wall. he walked over to the couch they were in, and sat at the end of it. "it started shortly after Alois' soul was devoured by Hannah, but... she was foolish enough to stay at the demon's sanctuary. that's when I came along..."

   *flashes back to when Hannah was at the island after the battle.*

   Hannah stood, in the once proud safe-haven for demons, now a wasteland full of crevices. "my, what a mess those two demons made of this place. I would've never imagined they'd take it so far." Hannah looked around the battle field admiring her work, when she felt a strange presence behind her. she turned to see saline leaning on his sword, looking around casually. as if there was nothing wrong with the scene around him.

    "you must feel quiet accomplished right now. you destroyed this place, killed a demon you hated so much, devoured the souls of two humans you came to love, and have lost the demon sword thus ridding yourself of being it's sheath. you were nothing but an empty sack, but now your just plain nothing. heh heh heh." saline chuckled as he looked at here with a calm smile. Hannah got a look of anger and hate on her face "how dare you insult me, who do you think you are?" she clenched her fist, but saline stayed as calm as ever. "why I'm nothing more than worthless garbage. or at least that's what everyone calls me anyway. now if you were asking WHAT I am, that's a different story."

    the smile of saline's face widened, as Hannah looked at him curiously. "I'm a fallen angel." she looked at him shocked. "a fallen angel? I didn't think those existed." saline smiled "well, I'm the exception. my wings are tainted, and now I am unable to fly back to the place I came from. I was dubbed a fallen angel, when I killed thirteen other angels..." she looked at him in disbelief "all at once."  his warm smile, had turned into a devilish, evil smile. "that angel that tried to 'purify' all of London was an inch away from becoming a fallen angel, just like me. but alas, she was killed before that could happen." his face relaxed once more "and it wasn't just killing the angels that did me in, It was the fact that it was THIRTEEN angels. had it been twelve, I would've been simply punished, but because it was that evil number thirteen, they threw me out. and so here I am, a fallen angel."

   saline began to untie the knot at the handle of his sword, and he let the bandages on the blade fall to the ground. Hannah stared at the shining silver blade, which struck her with fear. she knew she didn't stand a chance against him unarmed, so she sprinted to the beach. she knew that the demon sword had fallen into the water, and she prayed that it had washed up on the shore. sure enough she saw the hilt of it. she pulled it from the sand at pointed it at him. "oh? you wish to be a sheath once more, huh?" he chuckled. Hannah let out a scream and charged at him, swinging the blade with much ferocity. she swung at him again, and again, but she couldn't land a hit. he continuously dodged her, moving his body into strange and awkward positions avoiding her every attack. even though he moved in such a strange and flimsy manner, she never made contact.

    saline moved his body like a ragdoll, dragging the blade of his sword on the ground as if it was heavy for him to lift. Hannah was frustrated, she then jumped high into the air, and plunged the blade directly where he was standing. it hit the ground and a lot of dust was thrown into the air. Hannah was holding onto the handle, legs straight up in the air, she looked at where he was standing. after a few seconds, the dust cleared, and she saw him. saline had merely taken a step backwards, and the blade had landed an inch in front of him. a look of rage went across Hannah's face, and she got back on her feet. she swung the blade to cut him in half from the waist.

    saline flung his upper body backwards, dodging the attack with ease. he straightened his back and was now face to face with her "having fun swinging at me?" she became furious at this, and struck at him once more. saline avoided the attack once again with ease "I think that you've had enough target practice. it's my turn now" he said with a terrifying calmness in his voice, he held his sword with the end of the blade still on the ground, and tilted it slightly. light reflected off the blade, which blinded Hannah for mere seconds. when she opened her eyes again, saline was right in front of her!

    he held his blade strangely, but then took an underhanded swing at her with astounding speed and ferocity. Hannah screamed in pain as the attack had cut off her right hand which was holding onto the demon sword. she stumbled backwards, but saline was on her again. he hit her in the stomach with the hilt of his katana, which made her cough up blood. while she leaned over his arm he used his elbow to strike her in the face, knocking her to the ground. saline gave her no time to recover, he plunged his sword into her remaining hand, pinning her to the ground. she screamed in pain, and he drove his blade deep in the ground to keep her in place. "now then" he said with a grin.

"let the ceremony begin." 

_____________________________________________________________

me: well, that was...

gray: a pretty good fight?

me: you could say that. the ceremony will be worse. laterz!