ch 9. new days at the phantomhive manor

me: hahah! had everyone fooled that I would leave it like that huh gray?

gray: probably not.

me: what're you talking about!

gray: there's no one reading for you to fool.

me: ... you're a jerk you know that?

gray: yes master. as to the rest of you, enjoy the story *bows*

me: that's my line!

_____________________________________________

   alois woke up the next morning to see ciel lying naked beside him, fast asleep. he recalled all the naughty things they did together the night before. alois sat up and looked at ciel, staring at his perfect face. then his eyes started tracing the rest of his body, his most private areas were covered by the red blanket they slept in. alois frowned at this, and was about move it when the door opened. alois looked up to see Sebastian coming in to wake them.

   just then ciel woke up, and stared at his butler upside-down. ciel was gripping the bed sheets in one hand, and holding his eye patch in the other. "Sebastian... give me a moment to wake up... alone" he sounded like he was still half asleep. (ha! I just described the new cover I put up! suck it!) Sebastian bowed and left the room, leaving the two boys alone.  "my, how obedient of Sebastian, are you still tired ciel?" alois asked playing with his hair.

   "slightly... and... I feel a little bit of pain..." he said still sleepy. alois raised an eyebrow "pain? did I overdo it last night?" alois had a mixture of concern and amusement in his voice. "perhaps..." ciel replied. he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry dearie, can I make it up to you?" alois said kissing his cheek. ciel gave him a smile "it's quite alright, nothing to worry your pretty little head about." ciel said jokingly ruffling his hair.

   ciel called Sebastian back to dress them both. afterwards they started heading down stairs. "Sebastian, what room did saline and his counterpart decide to stay in? I know that they stayed here last night." ciel asked. Sebastian pointed at the room they went into last night "I believe that is the room they chose. he said he wanted to keep an eye on the two of you, I don't know why though."

   ciel started heading over there and alois followed. they reached the room and ciel opened the doors to see if they were there. "oh hey there ciel~" they both looked and saw a naked saline wrapped in the arms of timber. "how come you stayed?" ciel asked, slightly irritated that they did such things in his house. "I stayed to look after you two, the reapers won't let alois go after just one attempt. they'll just wait until he's alone and unguarded, then take his soul." saline spoke like this was casual small talk.

   alois had a slight look of fear on his face, and saline noticed this "that's why I'm staying here too. to make sure that they don't even try." ciel interlocked there fingers, and alois relaxed a bit. 'that's true love alright. even though I'm the one who has the power to protect alois, Ciel's the only one who can comfort him' saline thought "so how about we go eat breakfast huh?" saline said cheerfully. alois and ciel nodded.

   saline slipped out of bed and both of the boys jaws dropped as they starred at his fully naked body. he had a perfect, slender body, with amazing curvature. he had an astounding concave stomach, and amazing legs that complimented it.  he was skinny, but not too slim, his feminine body made the boys drool. his legs were positioned that blocked their view of his vital area. saline placed his hand on his hip "like what you see, boys?" ciel realized what he was doing and regained posture, he looked at alois who was still staring at saline. ciel snapped his in front of alois' face fingers, making him come back to reality.

   saline giggled, and timber wrapped him in one of the blankets on the bed. they both refrained themselves from staring at timber, who was also undressed. "you two go on without me, we still need to get dressed." ciel nodded, and led alois out of the room. "I hope you'll be able to forget about that little incident." ciel said to alois, who smirked at ciel "I don't know what your talking about."

   after the two ate breakfast, without being joined by their 'guests', ciel started to get a bit suspicious. "I'll be right back alois, why don't you go wait in my study?" alois looked at ciel and raised an eyebrow "your study?" ciel looked at him puzzled, then realized "oh right, our study." "that's better" and with that alois headed up stairs, and ciel turned to saline's room.

   ciel opened the door without nocking and walked in. "saline we need ta-" ciel stopped his sentence when he saw timber had pinned saline's hands above his head and was kissing his neck, receiving moans of pleasure from him. "y-yes ciel? wh-what is it?" timber continued without even acknowledging Ciel's existence. ciel stared at the scene for about thirty seconds, then turned around sharply and said "never mind" he left the room closing the door behind him, and started towards his study upstairs.

   ciel entered his study, expecting to see alois but it was empty. ciel looked around confused, and when he closed the door alois jumped out from behind it. "boo!" ciel stumbled back, and fell to the ground. "hehe, did I scare you little Phantomhive?" ciel propped himself on one elbow "yes you did, don't do that again." he had a slight sternness in his, but alois knew he wasn't mad. "oh c'mon lord phantomhive, I was only playing." alois sat on top of ciel and leaned over to kiss him.

   "ciel, don't you have some work you should be finishing?" alois smirked "why yes, and it'd be easier to do it if you weren't sitting on my stomach." alois smiled at his remark "fine, I'll just go see what saline is doing." alois started to get up, but ciel grabbed his hand "wait!" alois looked at him "yes?" he looked to the side "I never said I wanted you to leave" alois grinned, and helped ciel to his feet. "you can stay, but I have to finish my work." alois groaned "that's ganna be boring!" ciel chuckled at this "we'll have plenty of fun once I'm finished." ciel sat at his desk, and alois smiled.

   'is this what every day's going to be like from now on?' ciel thought to himself.

_____________________________________________________

me: Ciel's so dirty.

gray: your one to talk master, just look at your clothes.

me: what? they look cute on me!

gray: of course they do master.

me: I detect sarcasm. whatever. hope you enjoyed the story every one! laterz!