ch 3. engagment. to be, or not to be?

me: gray, c'mon! we need to see what happens next!

gray: fine, but don't write anymore sex scenes.

me: screw you, if I write another that's better than the last one they cancel each other out!

gray: ... that makes no sense what-so-ever

me: enjoy the story!

______________________________________________________________

   the next morning Sebastian walked into Ciel's room to wake him. "good morning, time to wake up young master." Sebastian said as he opened the curtains. Ciel sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Sebastian, have there been any new reports as of late?" Sebastian looked at Ciel's bed to see Alois sleeping next to him. "why no young master, there has not. your schedule for today is completely free." he gave a smirk to the seemingly sleeping Trancy and left the room. Ciel sat there and sighed, while looking out the window.

   "you want me to leave, don't you Ciel?" Ciel turned around to see Alois sitting up, and looking down sadly. "that's why you asked right? to have an excuse to make me leave." Alois slowly got up and started getting dressed. "Alois..." Ciel got up and walked over to him. he pulled Alois close. "your welcome to stay." Alois started tearing up "I thought you didn't want me here..." Ciel smiled "stupid fool. I wasn't asking to see if i could get you to leave, I was asking to make sure you could stay."

   Alois looked up in surprise. Ciel started wiping his tears away and kissed him gently. "besides, after what happened last night, I don't think I'm going to let you go just yet. don't worry, nothing's going to make me lose you." Alois started to cry even more. "I'm sorry Ciel, it's just... all I've ever wanted is someone to love me. that's all I've ever wanted..." Ciel lifted his head up "then I'll give you what you want Alois." he pulled Alois in and kissed him deeply.

   Alois helped Ciel get dressed and they headed down to eat breakfast, when suddenly someone entered the manor... the worst possible person. "CIIIIEEEEELLL!!!" the high pitched voice echoed in Ciel's head. 'oh no... lizzie's here... I can't let her see me with Alois, but I don't want him to be sad... what do I do!!!' "CIEL!!" lizzie grabbed Ciel and spun him around a couple times before hugging him tightly. Alois had a look of jealousy on his face, but he quickly put on a smile when lizzie looked at him.

   "I remember you, from that ball you hosted!" lizzie squealed. "yes, Alois Trancy, at your service." Alois bowed slightly, and Ciel looked at him with worry in his eye. "so what are you doing over here at Ciel's house?" lizzie asked. Alois stammered a bit "uh- well, I'm here to see if me and Phantomhive could make some business arrangements that would benefit both of us." Ciel chuckled a bit. "what? what's so funny Ciel?" lizzie asked confused. "nothing lizzie, what are you doing here anyways lizzie?" Ciel said, changing the subject.

   "oh, well it's going to be Paula's birthday soon, I wanted to know if it's ok to host a party over here." lizzie said. "a party? over here?" Ciel stammered "lizzie... you know I hate parties." Ciel sighed. "b-but Ciel, Paula's always been there for me. please Ciel?" lizzie begged. Ciel sighed, and paused for a moment. "I'll think about it." lizzie lit up and hugged Ciel tightly "thank you Ciel!!!" she squealed. Ciel gave a sad smile to Alois, who smiled and shrugged.

   Ciel and Alois walked to the dining room as lizzie started trying to make Ciel's servants look "adorable". "if I remember correctly she's your betrothed, right?" Alois asked with a slight sadness in his voice. "yes, she's a childhood friend." Ciel responded. Alois looked out the window longingly. Ciel walked over to him and placed his hand on his cheek "we're not getting married for a long time, we can figure out what to do until then." Ciel assured. a tear went down Alois' face "alright Ciel, I'll trust you." Ciel leaned in and kissed him gently. Alois felt sad about the whole thing, but forgot about it when his lips met Ciel's. they kissed deeply, forgetting about reality, all that mattered was each other. but then...

   "Ciel, what's going on?" they both look over to see a crying Elizabeth, who had seen them kiss. "l-lizzie, I just-" Ciel started, but lizzie ran out of the room in tears and started towards her carriage. "Elizabeth wait!" Ciel shouted, but lizzie just kept running. she screamed at the driver to take her home, and not to stop for anything. Ciel came bursting out from the doors of his mansion, but the carriage sped off at that moment. Ciel watched the carriage drive off into the distance.

   "Ciel... I'm sorry... what's ganna happen now?" alois asked. Ciel looked down. "I'm not sure. lizzie truly did love me, it's certain she's heartbroken. I feel I've lost her now." Alois looked down "I'm sorry ciel, this is all my fault." Ciel took his hand "no, it's not. besides, she was going to find out sooner or later. she's going to have to sort out her feelings for now. it doesn't matter, lets head back inside." the two boys walked back into the manor, holding hands.

   "master, what happened?" Sebastian asked. Ciel looked at him "Elizabeth saw me and Alois kiss, after that she immediately left the manor." Sebastian looked at the two boys holding hands "I doubt she'll move passed this very easily. after all, she has been in love with you for quiet some time now." Alois looked down in sadness again. Ciel shot Sebastian a look "it doesn't matter anymore, she's going to have to deal with it." Alois looked at Ciel with a sad smile, and Ciel smiled back.

   the couple began heading back up to the bedroom "Sebastian, make sure there's no more... uninvited guests." Ciel said. Sebastian bowed and left. Ciel and Alois went into his bedroom, and locked the door. "lets try to forget about all that, shall we?" Ciel said to Alois. Alois looked down, and nodded. Ciel lifted his chin up with his index finger and kissed him gently. "if you're not going to get into this then I guess I'll be dominant." Ciel said seductively to Alois. Alois got a smirk on his face, and forgot about everything that had happened "not a chance in hell." he said, then his pushed Ciel onto the bed and got on top of him...

_____________________________________________________________

me: wow, so much drama, wouldn't you say gray?

gray: lizzie's weak. she should suck it up and move on.

me: your heartless. hope you enjoyed reading, laterz!