ch 2. the Phantomhive manor

me: ...

gray: ...

me: don't you dare laugh...

gray: I-it's... hard.... not to.... you suck... at... writing... sex scenes....

me: another word and you go into the cellar.

gray: e-enjoy... the story.... *bursts into laughter*

me: goddammit gray!

_________________________________________________________________________

    Alois fallowed Ciel up the steps of his mansion, with Sebastian and Claude walking behind them. "wow, your estate looks well taken care of ciel, looks like that butler of yours does his job well." alois said to ciel. "well of course young Trancy, after all if I couldn't do this much for my master, what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian said to alois. "hmm" alois walked and linked arms with ciel "so Phantomhive, what do you have planned to entertain me? I do hope it's something exciting." ciel blushed and looked away from alois, who was happy that he didn't make him let go of his arm.

   as they entered the mansion they were greeted by Ciel's servants. Bard, Finny, Mey-rin, and Tanaka. "welcome back sir" they said in unison. Tanaka just laughed. "ooh, these look like an odd bunch." Alois giggled. "Ciel, isn't there somewhere more private we can be?" Alois said still holding Ciel close to him. Ciel blushed deeper. "Sebastian bring some tea up to my study." "as you wish, young master." Sebastian bowed and left. "oh, Claude, you can go home. I think I'm going to spend the night here." Alois said. Ciel looked at Alois in surprise. "yes, your highness" Claude bowed and left the manor.

   Ciel was still staring at Alois. he turned and said "is it that you like what you see, young Phantomhive? or is it that you're thinking of all the things we could do during the night?" Alois was now very close to ciel and their lips were about to meet when Ciel turned away from him. "let us go to my study, shall we?" Alois giggled "wish to continue this there, do you?" Ciel was quiet and lead him up to his study, where Sebastian had prepared some tea for them. "I hope you find everything suitable, my lord." and with a bow he left the room.

   "now where were we, Ciel?" alois wrapped his arms around Ciel's neck and brought his lips inches away from Ciel's. Ciel, who was blushing severely, did his best to talk composed. "I believe we were about to have tea." Alois smiled "I'd rather have something more sweet." Alois pinned Ciel up against the wall, and held both his hands above his head with one arm, and was tracing his body with the other. Ciel blushed and cringed "A-Alois! s-stop..." Alois looked at Ciel, who had mixed emotions on his face of lust and denial. "but you seem to be enjoying yourself, aren't you Ciel." Alois the kissed his neck and started moving upwards towards his lips. "s-stop, Alois... you whore...!" Alois stopped right before their lips met "yes, but from now on I'm your whore." then he pressed his lips against Ciel's and kissed him passionately.

   at first Ciel did nothing, he was just in shock, and pure ecstasy. he then started to kiss back, and he felt Alois' tongue start to move into his mouth. Ciel opened his mouth a little more to allow Alois to do what he wanted. then Alois' hand started to move up the earl's shirt, and he began felling all around his body. Ciel had never felt such a sensation before, it was indescribable. Alois soon realized that Ciel was passed the point of no return, so he started to move his hand down the bluenette's, pants. Ciel then pulled out of the kiss, and was gasping for air. Alois continued to kiss Ciel's neck, then he slipped his hand down Ciel's underwear. Ciel moaned rather loudly "ah! A-Alois... n-no-ah!" Ciel couldn't even speak right, his body was enjoying Alois' touch far to much. "hehehe, I think you'll enjoy this even more." Alois let go of his hands and placed it on his back. then he swung Ciel as if they were dancing and gently laid him on the floor, before he began un buttoning his pants.

   "y-you can't... A-Aloi-ah!" Ciel moaned loudly when he felt his erection go inside of Alois' warm mouth. Alois began playing with it, and toying with it in everyway he could think of. Ciel arched his back and a small amount of drool was coming from his mouth. Alois saw this and new he was close, he continued pleasuring Ciel's hardened manhood. it wasn't long before Ciel came inside of Alois' mouth. Alois lifted his head up and swallowed, then moved up to kiss Ciel once again. Ciel was out of breath, he couldn't manage to say anything. Alois smiled and kissed Ciel on the cheek. "shall we retire then, dear Ciel?" Ciel looked at him and nodded, his cheeks still blushing. Alois pulled up Ciel's pants, and underwear. but before he completely hid it away, he licked his penis one last time. Ciel shuddered, and cringed. "hehehe, that's just a reminder Ciel." he helped Ciel stand, and he led Alois over to his room. "you're welcome to spend the night in my bed, if you like." Ciel said to Alois. "what? still wanting more, dear Ciel? " "don't patronize me sweetheart." Ciel said sarcastically. Alois then helped Ciel into his sleeping attire, but not before making him ejaculate twice, and once himself. then they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________________________________________________________

me: ok, gray's spending the night in the cellar. hope you enjoyed my, obviously amateur, sex scene with alois and ciel. the next chapter should be better. laterz!