ch 7. reapers vs demons!

me: hey gray

gray: what?

me: I need you to leave the house for a while.

gray: what? why?

me: my boyfriend's coming over.

gray: emphasis on COMING.

me: just get out! enjoy the story everyone.

gray: bye...

________________________________________________________________

   undertaker lifted his death scythe off the ground and got into an attack stance "lets get started" he growled. then he dashed at saline and was in front of him in under a second, but saline kept the smile on his face. undertaker took a full circle swing at saline with incredible speed, he death scythe's blade now pointed behind him. he stared for a moment, saline had vanished. "your just as quick as they say, little samurai." undertaker turned his head to see saline sitting calmly on the end of his blade, checking his fingernails. "well, I wouldn't be feared and renowned for my skill if I wasn't."

   the undertaker moved his death scythe again, trying to cut off saline's legs. but saline back flipped off his blade and landed on his feet. the undertaker charged at him again, attacking and swinging his death scythe at him, but none of his attacks could hit saline. he dodged them in his unique style of movement, like he was a puppet being moved by strings. no matter how many times the undertaker tried he couldn't land a hit on him, as they fought Sebastian had grell pinned to the wall with his foot, and was holding onto Williams death scythe. meanwhile Claude was fighting Ronald outside.

   ciel looked around at the chaos, and alois held on to him tightly. "c'mon, we can escape while they're distracted." the two boys snuck out of the study and rushed downstairs. "bard!" ciel shouted. bard, Finnie, and Mey-rin all rushed to where they were. "get the carriage ready we're leaving." they all looked in surprise "leaving?!? but those people will destroy the manor! yes they will." Mey-rin said worried. "and besides we swore that we'd protect the manor no matter what." bard added. ciel got an irritated look on his face, he had to protect alois "Sebastian can handle it, now go get the bloody carriage!" he shouted at them. they all looked at ciel determined face, then nodded. alois was scared, he wasn't used to situations like this. all the reapers were after him, and everyone was trying to protect him.

   "alois, are you alright." alois looked up at ciel, who had a concerned look on his face. "I-I don't want to cause you any trouble ciel... maybe I should just go with the reapers." ciel get angry and gripped alois' shoulders "no, don't even think of going with them! I'm not going to just hand you over to them!" ciel yelled, alois looked at him "ciel..." "I'm not going to lose you!" alois got a surprised look on his face, then nodded slowly. "I'm sorry ciel..." he said looking down. ciel pulled him into his embrace "there's nothing to apologize about alois. lets get going, I don't want you to stay here where it's dangerous." alois nodded, and they both headed to the carriage that bard had driven out front. they got in and started off.

   back in Ciel's study, the undertaker was still battling saline. "why can't I land a single damn hit on you!" the undertaker was getting irritated with this fight. every time he tried to hit saline, he'd dodge it, and while dodging attack him instead. the undertaker was covered in small scratches from saline who was standing casually. "if it makes you feel better, I'm very weak. so once you hit me with your scythe, it's all over." he smiled. the undertaker gripped his death scythe, and struck again.

   Sebastian fought back the reaper William's attacks. "I'm surprised that you're still working for that boy. shouldn't you have eaten his soul by now?" William said as they fought. "due to some unfortunate circumstances, he is no longer my master. and unlike my previous masters, I don't get to eat his soul once my services are no longer needed." Sebastian threw his knives at William, who blocked them, and speared Sebastian. the blade of Williams death scythe hit Sebastian in the arm and pinned him to a tree. "then why do you serve him if you gain nothing?" William said as he approached the now trapped Sebastian. "I have no choice. when a fallen angel resurrects a demon, the demon becomes the angels slave for as long as the angel decides. so I can't do anything about it." Sebastian had lost his smile, as William stood in front of him and pushed up his glasses.