My Bestfriend's Older Brother

Y/N Pov

I was hanging out with my bestfriend Cassie and she was telling me how her brother was coming home since he moved to LA and wanted to see his family . Im not gonna lie , he brother was might fine but he'd never give me the time of day when we were younger . im 20 & he's 23 , so there isnt much of an age difference but he never noticed me because i was so ugly back but now im looking better than ever and this my chance .

" He should be here any minute now so brace yourself (y/n) . " Cassie said as she was tapping her toes on the ground waiting doorbell to ring .

Cassie and I continued talking for about 5 minutes until the doorbell rang.

*********************************
Cassie opened the door and her sexy ass brother August walked in . Cassie hugged him so tight and they hugged for a long time . I was just waiting for him to acknowledge me. After they finished hugging he looked at me like I was a whole different person .

" yo (y/n) is that you ma ? " August said biting his lip and sipping me while our hands were conjoined and above our heads .

" yea its me " I said smiling and walking towards him with open arms.

He hand his hands resting on my ass and I chuckled and freed myself from the hug .

" okay guys , listen I gotta go see Lawerence because he's going out of town , so I'll be gone for a while so have fun . " Cassie said leaving so she could meet with her boyfriend Lawrence .

August and I sat down and he sat close to me and put his hand on my thigh rubbing it .

" you sexy as shit ma . " he said biting his lip . I felt my cheeks warm up .

" thank you , you dont look so bad yourself ." I said running my hands through his now longer hair.

" you know how I do ma . " he said pulling on his chin hair.

" Do you want anything to eat or drink ? " I said walking in the kitchen. I grabbed my water and turned around and August quickly picked me up and sat me on top of the marble countertop.

" I wanna eat you . " He said whispering on my neck. That automatically sent chills to my body .

I was already wet when I first saw him and now I'm beyond drenched. He started kissing me from my neck to my lips . He pushed me down and lifted up my shirt and sucked on my stomach and chest .

He pulled my shorts and red lace underwears in one swift motion.

He went down on me and blew his cold breath on my kitty and it sent more chills down my spine .

He didn't want no time and dived right in like it was his last meal.

" a-augst . " I said as I pushed his head deeper and pulled on his long ass hair that he decided to grow out .

After about five more minutes of him eating me , I came .

" Damn ma , I gotta come in town more often . " he said cleaning his face and smirking .

" yes , you do . " I semi-yelling while going up the stairs.

******************************
I'm thinking about making a book sooooo... Should I ?

You guys could be a part in it and everything , just because I love you guys so Much. 😊😘