House Party

Y/N POV
I was going to this house party with my homegirl Nicki & you know she hangs out with all the ballers because she's the best female rapper in the game rn. But anyways we pulled up to this big ass mansion that belonged to August Alsina . We went through security and seen every celebrity you could think of. Rihanna , Breezy , Rick Ross , Meek Mill , And Queen Beyonce live in the flesh . even though I'm not famous I have relationships with famous people .
Nicki went with meek & I went to go get me a cup of Vodka when somebody spilled Hennessey on my white dress . I grabbed some napkins and scrubbed my dress with all my might .
" this is a $1000 dress " I said angry and looking up and seeing August trying to help clean my dress .
August POV
" This is a $1000 dress " this unknown girl said lookin' as mean as ever . I was trynna help her clean her dress .

" come upstairs ma , I have a dress for you to wear . " I said grabbing her hand making our way through the crowd to the steps . We entered my room and she looked in complete awe .

" why you lookin' like that ma " ? I said going through my closet looking for this dress I bought Cha but didn't fit her .

" your bedroom is amazing . " she said sitting on my bed and taking off her pumps .
" here you go sexy " I said winking at her and walking out the room .
" Hey " she said catching my attention .
" can you unzip me please ? " She said lifting her hair so i can access the zipper .
" yea ma , I gotchu " i said starting to unzip her dress .
" so you magically have a dress that fits me in your closet . " she said turning towards me in her red lace bra and panty set .
" it was for my sis but she ain't fit it " I said trying to not get a bulge in my pants .
She put the dress on and couldn't quite get it past her ass.

" you gonna stare or are you gonna help me ? " she turned around and chuckled . I walked towards her and you could miss how good she smelled and how her skin was glowing . I don't even know what came over a nigga because I turned her around and kissed her like she was the last girl I was gonna kiss . "

******************************
I'm gonna finish when I wake up but here's a little taste for you guys because I love you 😎😘
P.S. AbigailWhite2 & TSAwesomeness are lit because they are always ready for an update 😭😎💯
" y'all smart , y'all loyal " I appreciate you " 😂😂❤