Nasty Lovin'

y/n pov

I was in bed watching 50 Shade Of Grey , and i was horny af . August was at the studio recording his new album " This Thing Called Life " . I checked them time and it was 10:47 pm . August should be home around 11. Before I took my little cat nap , I wanted to s August i was in the mood to get fuckd. I got up and put on his favorite lingerie that came from " Nude By Missnikkibaby " ( s/n ; i love her lingerie line , its cute af lol ) . It wasnt long until August fittled with the door and come in the house . I quickly lit 2 candles and sat them one on each nightstand on each side of the bed . I went back on the bed and made a sexy pose and waited for August to come upstairs .

When August made it in the room and seen what was going on he couldn't keep his big brown eyes off me

When August made it in the room and seen what was going on he couldn't keep his big brown eyes off me .
August pov
___________________
When in walked in the room and seen y/n looking all sexy in her lingerie I just wanted to fuck her all night.
She walked up to me and started kissing my neck and taking my shirt off.
" damn ma , you ready aintchu' " I said smirking at her while she tossed my shirt across the room.

..........
Just a little teaser part 2 coming very soon , i just wanted to give yall a little taste ❤