Her Birthday

Todays Was Y/Ns Birthday And I Wanted Everything To Be Perfect For Her . She Was In The Shower And Im Waiting For Her ta' Get Dressed For Dinner Tonight.
**********************************
After Dinner , We Were In The limo on our way home and yn had to many cups of wine . She was kissin' on all on me and allat.
" damn ma , you horny aintchu' ? " I said with a smirk while she was still kissing on me.
" yes daddy , I've been waiting all night for . " y/n said buckling my pants. I took her hands off her belt buckle and whispered in her ear,
" wait til we get home bayeh ".
Y/n POV

We had just got home and I couldn't wait for august to fuck the shit outta me. He picked me up bridal style out the limo while I was sucking on his neck and made sure he had the keys ready to get in the house . When we entered he roughly put me on the couch and that turned me on to the max .
" whatchu want me to do to you first ma " he said taking his shirt off .
" Eat me baby " I said biting my lip.
August took my pants and Victoria's secret panties off in one move. He then spread my legs apart and dug right in.
" aahhhh august right there baby , right there , ahhhhhuhhh " I said trying to control my moans . August and I eyes were locked the whole time he ate me.
" shittt , August I'm about to cum, ahhhhhhhhh shit " I said cumming in his mouth. He slurped it all up and got from between my legs. He picked me up a carried me upstairs to our bedroom with my legs around his waist while we kissing.
August pov
Man , yn a real freak man , but its nothing new , ya heard me. I threw yn on the bed and she sat up and started unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants down. Without warning , she gave me a quick lick through my Calvin Kleins and to my hard member. She pulled down my boxers and gave me the best head I've ever got.
" damn girl , don't hurt yourself. " I said groaning and throwing my head back on pleasure. She started sucking on my balls while rubbing aj and that's when I came. She continued sucking until I lifted her up and sat her on Aj. She was bouncing and doing tricks and allat. I talked ha legs to motion her to get off. I told her bend over for me and she did just what I pleased. She arched her back just the way I liked. I was positioning myself .
" is this the way you like it daddy? " she said while her back still arched and shaking her ass to where I could her see her pretty insides.
" yea ma , just like that" I said while positioning myself. I slid in that's when we both groaned and I started giving her that work.
" ahhhh, August you so deep in me ." yn said moaning. I slapped her ass as she kept talking dirty to me. I smacked her ass one more time til Aj slid out of her. She wanted to ride again so she pushed me down and slid done on Aj and started getting wild. She kept riding until we both was bout to reach out climaxes

" auggie im about to cum" yn said riding and throwing her head back.
"Damn girl me too keep going ma
" I said groaning she got off.top of me and started sucking me until I came in her mouth and she swallowed . She played beside me and sat her head on top of My chest.