Disbelief

August POV
I was at the studio finishin' up some new shit for my fans . Y/N said she ain't wanna go she was gonna chill with Chanel Iman.

I called Y/N & she didn't answer I was thinking she probably was still out and she didn't have her charger

I called Y/N & she didn't answer I was thinking she probably was still out and she didn't have her charger . I dapped the producer grabbed my things and my keys and headed out .
I put my keys in the ignition and started to drive . I called Y/N once more & she ain't answering a niggas calls . I was about 5 minutes from our house and I wasn't too worried about Y/N not answering her phone . I got out my car seeing Y/N's car was here , thinking she was asleep . I walked into the house and heard  Y/N moaning in the distance . I grabbed a knife cuz you know a nigga always gotta be prepared , nigga might try to fight me with his dick out . I crepped up the stairs when the moans got louder and louder and when I opened the door I seen Chanel face , down ass up eating Y/N pussy like it was her last meal . They both jumped up real fast and looked at me with a knife in my hand .
" OH MY GOD AUGUST " they both said in shock .
" Chill y'all cool , I mean can I join ? " I said licking my lips hoping they'd say yes .
They both looked at each other and grinned .
They got up and walked towards me sittin' me down in the chair we had in the corner of the room .
Y/N squated down unzipped my pants  and pulled my dick out and started sucking it like she was trynna get to the center like a tootsie pop fr .
Chanel bent down and started eating Y/N pussy from the back . Y/N was sucking the hell outta me , I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth down deeper and deeper on my dick . I could tell Y/N was Rey cum because she was trynna push Chanel head back . I came and Y/N cane at the same time . Chanel & Y/n walked backed to the bed and Y/N pushed me back into the chair .
" just watch us daddy " Y/N said
Y/N and Chanel was kissin' and touchin' like crazy. I took my shaft in my hand and started beating my dick . hard too . Y/N got on top of Chanel & started grinding on her . I got harder & harder by the second . Y/N got off Chanel & they started to 69. That Shit was lookin' hella good man . Like Porn good . I felt myself Rey come and I came in my hand  and the girls didn't come short after . We  took a shower together , ate , and yungin' had too fine honeys laying with him .

******************************
Sorry for the mistakes guys 😂
* 4:22 am * Baltimore MD *

** the picture at the top.was funny AF 😂😂 not part of the story *