Nobody - Keith Sweat

your pov:

I was chilling in my room waiting for August to get home because he was out with his friends this weekend because he's always home with me on weekends so I let him get his weekend on with his friends .
Your sitting in the living room binge watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix and sipping moscato with cheese and grapes on the coffee today .
On the tv , Michael gets shot on his and Jane's wedding night and Jane falls to the ground and she sees Michael laying on the floor .
" oh my Lord , oh my Lord " you say as your at the edge of your seat and you're shedding tears .
You quickly wipe the tears away as you hear August coming though the door and taking his keys out the keyhole .
" damn baybeh , you watching this shit without me huh ?" He says coming up to you and kissing you .
" my bad baby , I just couldn't wait to watch it an- ..." . You stop and look at your Apple Watch and look at the time and see August had only been gone a hour and some change .
" baby why are you back so early I wanted to give you a weekend with the boys " you said as you're jumping into August's arms and wrapping your arm around his neck kissing him .
" I missed my girl so much I thought I'd come home and spend a lil time witcha" he said licking his lips and looking deep into your eyes as he lowers himself onto the couch with you still on top .
" awe baby you're so sweet and handsome . And caring . And sexy . And loving . And sexy" as you said kissing him in between compliments .
"Thank you baybeh , I try for you because you know I love you" he starts kissing you passionately and he picks you up baby style and carries you upstairs and lays you softly on the bed .
" (your name ) , I wanna have your baby , I wanna marry you , I wanna do so much with you" he says hovering on top of you .
He turns around and goes to the stereo and you hear the beat of nobody by Keith sweat starting to fill you and August's bedroom .
You cover your face and start laughing as you listen to the song because this is the song you and august danced to at a club 3 years ago .
He comes over to you and lifts you up and starting sing to you .
He always you back down and pulls down your Victoria's Secret underwear and gets a pretty look at your other set of lips .
" damn gurl , you already wet fa a nigga huh ?" He says as he is eye level to your lady parts . Before he starts eating , you he gets one more good look and licks his lips . He then goes in slow and you grip head because of the unexplainable-pleasure.
"Oh my God , Oh my God". You say as you grip his head . He's looking at you while he's eating you like a full course meal . He stars going faster and the pleasure is unbearable . He's licking around your clit and and tongue fucking you and you're about to climax .
"I'm cumming baby , I'm cumming baby" you say as you climax in August's mouth . He gets up and looks at you and you both notice that the song turned off . He goes back over to the stereo and put the song on replay. He comes back and kisses you passionately and put a condom on his manhood while y'all are still kissing . He finally put the condom on and he put his manhood near your lady part and he massages it around you clit and outside of your vagina . You moan as he slaps his manhood on your clit . And he slides inside of you slowly making you scrunch up your face a little because after 3 years you're still not use to how big he is . He slides all the way inside you and you feel him all the way in your stomach . He starts off slow because he knows you have to get use to it .
" how that feel baybeh" he says as he's going slow sliding in and out of you.
" it feels so good baby , oh my" and beforeyoj could finish your sentence he starts going faster inside you and lifts your legs over your head ....

————————
That's just a little taste , part two currently being written , I just didn't wanna leave y'all hanging 😭☹️