Chapter 2

It was dreadful, his whole life, his existence, his person, everything basically, and he knew that. Mikey was a lonely person, nobody wanted him around. But for him it was okay, he accepted that. Mikey knew that nobody would hang out with him. Mikey was a sad boy which always knew just how to make people happy, even they hated him for nothing. Nothing made him happy, only this thing.

It was sad, truly sad, but somehow mikey liked that way, not because of the loneliness, he loved the silence and the way everything seemed to be quite and simple. It was relaxing, right perfect for him. He was that type of person which never had the courage to turn on something like a fight or anything else. That was good pretty good.

"I can't forget him" he said staring into the frontal mirror. His mind was full of memories with the boy which saved him. It was something amazing. He didn't want to believe to but he had to. It was real even everything seemed fake. Someone defended him for the first time ever.

"Mikey? U okay? " his brother Gerard asked coming in just to see his brother staring at his reflection into the mirror for hours and hours. It wasn't normal. It wasný okay. Gerard knew that, he knew his brother wasn't okay.

Mikey stared at him few seconds just to figure out who asked him what he asked. It was weird, he didn't even figure out from the begin that his brother was that who. It was frightening, he didnt recognize his brother. That was something unusual for him. Something which freaked him out too, more than gerard

"Yeah, why would you think i"m not okay? "he asked giving Gerard a bad look. It was clear, Mikey wasn't the same since what happened with the weird boy which just saved him from getting his nose broken or even worse. He was attracted to him but inside he had no idea if it was real or no. It was stressing him out. He didn't knnow if those sentiments were actually real or not.

"I don't know" Gerard sighed worried. He looked at Mikey, he had no choice. "You seem pretty sad i was just wondering because. " he sighed again rolling his eyes. Mikey just smirked at his brother like not caring. "Mikey, you're my fucking brother and i do care about you. I do care because I love you and i hate seeing you upset. If you could just tell me what's going on it would be perfect"

Gerard thought that everything would be easy. Huh, pretty fun. Mikey would never tell him the truth. Just lye about how he's feeling sick and bad. It was something which Mikey really was good at. Lying his brother that everything with him was okay. Mikey always had that sentiment of brutality when his big brother did just ask him little things like this. It wasn't that comfortable as he thought. It was embarrassing

"I'm okay. Now go back to your life and leave me alone." he yelled as much as he could. It was pretty rude of him but he was just confused. He knew that his brother had no bad intentions.

Gerard looked deep into Mikey's eyes. That hurt him but it was okay because it wasn't the right moment to ask Mikey. He didn't care that Mikey just yelled at him. He was upset because Mikey was more upset than always. He wished he could just help him but it was too late.

It took Mikey few minutes to see what he done. He grabbed his hair, and falling down, pulled it. Tears were falling up from his eyes. It wasn't the same Mikey. Instead of him there was another boy, scared, terrified, with a big intention of not hurt anyone.

"I'm just a terrible person" he whispered crying. It was enough for the little Mikey. Enough of getting hurt. He wanted it to stop, but his mind wasd too affected to even see what was right and what was bad. Did he was a true suicidal person? Did he was bad at being a kind human being? Did it? Just did it? That question haunted him so much as it turned him insane.

He had his own demons. His own fears. But the real question was, Will ever Mikey feel okay again? Will he ever feel like before? Happy? Obviously that was a no.

"Why are you crying? Mikey you know I love you. " a familiar voice whispered getting his attention from crying. He raised his head. Nobody. There was nobody along with him. Just that familiar voice.

"Mikey, you know I love you. Your mommy loves you really much. " she said gently touching Mikey's cheeck

He jumped.

Mikey's mother died years and years ago. He loved here really much, but a thing were pissing him off. She always called him stupid and ugly which made Mikey be more and more sad and upset. Since she died, he decided to never bring it up. He loved her, she was his mom, why he shouldn't love him? Even she done what she done, Mikey didn't care. In his eyes she was one of the perfect persons on the planet and the fact that she wasn't there anymore just got him depressed. It was awful, awful for a boy to feel that much. He just didn't deserve it.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" he yelled covering his ears. He cried even more. He didn't want to hear her. He didn't want to remember the pain. He didn't want to feel his mom's warm touch. "Go away! I don't wanna see you!"

Sudden "she" left. It wasn't the first time Mikey felt this. It wasn't the first time when Mikey felt his mother's past warm touch. It was something obvious though. He missed her even he didn't admit that.

Let's be real, Pete messed up boy's mind and way to think. It was something beautiful. Something to admire. Mikey was a crybaby now. Just a weak whore. Someone which cried himself just to get some sleep. It was something unusual but though gorgeous. It was Mikey's new life and he had to accept it even he didn't want to. This was his new life. Mikey Way's new life.